Page 1 - Reviews - Jigsaw Health, MagPure Glycinate, 120 Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I am very happy with this product and will buy it again. It has been a benefit to my health and the quality is superior to others. The main ingredient is magnesium which is what I like.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I understand this company is considered very reliable and this product seems to be bioavailable and effective. I would recommend it to others, most people are magnesium deficient.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I’ve bought different types of Mag glycinate. This one by far is superior to all the expensive brands I purchased before. Their ingredients are the best out there. If you are looking for good quality magnesium look no more you just found it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This magnisum can put me in sleep pretty quick, except that i sometimes find it hard to get up of the bed in the morning, it makes me wanna sleep more

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use this form of magnesium always in evening time as it help me to feel relief and be more relaxed.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My husband & I both benefit from taking MagPure about 30 minutes before bedtime to turn off our brains and sooth our bodies into sleep..

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I take it 1 hour before bedtime. Can feel the difference after taking it. My sleep quality improved.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Great for bedtime. Helps me wind down and get a good nights sleep. Worked immediately

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

The best way to get to sleep and stay asleep. I thoroughly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I was hoping magnesium glycinate wouldn't give me diarrhea, but it did.

abf533cd-3148-4e6c-9ef2-8af34c544287