SE

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Good

The body lotion scent is awesome I use it in a daily base also the quality is very good also the size is big, I think the age of using it before it's finish is good for the long term it's comes with a unique package, also the composition is good you can get the benefit when you aplly it to your skin and your skin moisturize it, you'll see that its not heavy its soft and your skin will moisture it quickly also I use it in a different seasons to get the unique texture of it with my skin, you can apply it to sensitive skin but before it read what is written in the back,

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

its nice. the scent is very nice for this kind of material. the size X price X ingredients. Is good. The quality of the brands speaks for itself. It's a good package so it does not spoiled the product inside. I have to Use it frequently to see better results.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very moisturizing and great for anyone with dry skin. Smells great and is very nourishing. The ingredients are the best. LOVE THIS CREAM! A must have

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very moisturizing but not oily. Two pumps are already enough to use for the whole body, and it is very spreadable as well. I like the scent too! Good for summer as well.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I simply love this pump bottle, easy to use. A white musk fragrance, not a greasy feeling but moisturing. already bought for other fragrance to try

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I really liked this tool, I'm satisfied with the quality and price, a good worthy brand, I recommend it!)

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It does moisturise my skin. I liked the scent when I bought the shampoo and I thought it was going to be the same but uhh idk if I like it or hate it. Overall it’s ok.

98c10cff-d64e-4299-8f16-b73832870d7d
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Omg I tried the Shampoo and I loved it. Found that there was a body lotion too. Bought it right away, it smells soooo good! <3

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Scent is nice .. big size very nice packaging and the bottle is nice .. light weight texture

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very moisturizing and scent is divine. I would recommended! There’s two versions