SE

yumizar
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Good

This was the only big sized shampoo left. I hope it's good for my hair so I can buy it again :) the scent is honey & macadamia. I hope it's moisturizing.

0a907639-ac9a-41c5-84bf-3ae040743440
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I'm in love with the brand. Everything is amazing and my hair is thankful. The smell is like the jo Malone perfume

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

excellent! I will buy it again! very good product! good quality at affordable price

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love that it’s a nice smell and give me soft & shining hair

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Amazing product, smells exactly like Jo Malone blackberry and bay perfume!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Good smell and it gives the fresh and good feeling after washing.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Shampoo with the smell of wild berries makes me crazy, gives hydration and calms the fluff. I use it with a balsam from the same company, the size is large and the packaging is tight and does not sag, but if it stays at the end, it becomes difficult to get out 💔

446d07e3-fc93-419a-aa86-30d0e8ce73df
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent shampoo with many benefits for hair. It has the most convenient packaging I have ever used and it helps to save a lot on quantity. Excellent texture and leaves hair smooth, soft and full of moisture. It has an excellent smell that stays in the hair for a long time. I am very satisfied with this shampoo and its mask

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I've used all kinds, but I like this scent because it's the cleanest! My hair feels silky smooth after washing, and recently I've been using this repeatedly. However, I can't use the treatment and shampoo at the same time, and I still haven't been able to use the same scent as a set.