SE

Posted on May 26, 2022
Good

It's very pigmented, I wouldnt recommend putting the brush too hard on the eyeshadow since it can turn a little bit flakey, overall it's a great palette I would buy it again. I use it every weekend. The packaging was good and the quality is good, the size of the palette it's nice and comfy since it can fit in your purse

b008301a-c29d-4a53-9bf4-0e2784315895
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I usually have really bad experiences with eye cosmetics. However, I was pleasantly pleased with this product. 1) Packaging: very sturdy. It survived carry-on travel. 2) Texture: application is smooth and endures. 3) Age Group: I'm in my 50's and I didn't feel like some teenaged diva with these colours - you can apply a small amount and still achieve that evening glam without looking like Tim Curry.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I really like the colors very daily and very pigmented …mostly recommended

20185ab7-e193-43d1-baca-f17d57001de7
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love the color so much and the size of the package very good

39bc9838-f8b1-409b-bca1-554809711fba
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Well packed. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you !

b66f1285-2b17-4b64-90bb-89d61114e95f
00cd496e-8bf3-46c1-b7df-551dda113b72
Sophia
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

Another beautiful palette from L.A. Girl: Playmate has great pigmented colours lasting all day and a lovely mix of sparkling and mat shades suitable for both morning and evening make up. This is my fourth eye shadow purchased from this brand and I have just ordered my fifth (the Downplay palette) which means that I am really satisfied! Excellent value for money and full five stars from me! If my review is helpful, please kindly leave a thumbs up 👍 for me - Many thanks!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Shimmers outstanding with respect to intensity, but I found the mattes hard to blend and the entire palette to fade within hours. I don't really care for the mattes colourwise either. Rusty orange, light peach and cream are not the nicest with the beautiful foiled shimmers.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I liked this product. The quality is very good. I recommend everyone to try this product