SE

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
Excellent! Bought a few :)

This is awesome, really. I replaced my Pupa retractable pencil with this one. Great quality, especially considering the price. Great size as it's super slim, lightweight packaging, you can use it to be very precise while drawing hairs or filling in the gaps. It doesn't budge all-day-long, good texture, not too creamy and not too stiff. Good color, covering the skin in a fine way. No bad scent. I like that it's tiny, Just be careful not to press too hard as it'll break. Don't use it between drinks lol!

9062524e-7ea4-4a7d-ab17-43076d37f3b9
a130724a-f0a5-4df6-aa60-009ec04dfff7
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have been searching for a good eyebrow pencil for a while, and I’m happy that I found it! I have black hair and of course my eyebrows are black too but it was hard to find just right color for eyebrow makeup. I would definitely buy this again.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I really like the quality and the coverage of this eyebrow pencil. I usually go for the blackest brown, it is very handy and easy to use. If you are looking for something that will help you have nice looking eyebrows but keeping it natural don't hesitate to buy this crayon.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I didn't expect much for the price but didbit surprise me. The color is perfect match to my hair, I struggle to find perfect color to my black hair because I don't want to use a black one.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I really like this one, the color suits me better than others I purchased in the past. Quality is very good and it is easy to use, fills my eyebrows perfectly! Delivery was fast!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

i used to spend racks on ABH from sephora but soon realised most brow stuff function the same…. quality isnt mindblowing however it does the job of filling my hairless brows in for me *audience cheers*

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love this pencil! It's so affordable but works as well as other higher end pencils I've used in the past. The texture is smooth, even when I draw on my brows after applying sunscreen. The shade Blackest Brown goes perfect with my black hair.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is a great brow pencil, perfect color for my Asian hair. it is slim and can easily be used to create strokes. I love them.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It is great for daily use Even at night I recommend for people how have you work everyday It is so smooth and easy to draw a n eyeliner