Page 1 - Reviews - La Tourangelle, Organic Canola Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my favorite brand of oils. the quality is good. I usually buy this for my kids. also good for different salads. I love it, highly recommend it. I also add it to the vegetables for my baby, it's good to include it in your diet. it's very benefits for a grown organism.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Has a more distinct taste compared to the usual cheap kind in plastic bottles, so I have to assume it is less refined and higher-quality. I have tried several La Tourangelle oils and they have all been fresh with strong flavors. This is important not only from a taste perspective but also from a health perspective, as rancid oils are not something you want to consume. So make sure your oils smell and look fresh before using. Some oils become rancid far quicker than others so store them each properly.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

great product, gentle scent. good quality, and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging.good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving. good ingredients.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I choose this product because it is organic, non gmo and I feel comfortable using it to help control my cholesterol levels. Quality of this product is great. It is smooth and great for use for multiple cooking purposes.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This is the second type of oil I have purchased from this company. I find the quality and taste very comparable to higher priced oils.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Ima make herbs oils with this never tried canola oil before so idk whats the standards 🌹

f139f504-b6ca-4e94-8b7c-fe86014f0547
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

high quality canola oil. great for deep frying and cooking on high and medium heat

6dd2dce2-8788-4d9f-96b3-54b9ae3480f1
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love this canola oil because it tastes so light and it’s quite versatile. I’m buying again.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Good product.. Received quickly used it for cake baking.. Happy with purchase

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

good oil , good product, good quality