SE

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

it has not hurt me rather help me on occasion and I have read about many strains like: L. casei – may produce histamine and tyramine, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus (TISTR 895) (formerly L. bulgaricus) – Increases histamine. L. helveticus – May increase histamine, depending on the strain. Not a lot of evidence on this, though. S. thermophilus – May increase histamine, depending on the strain. Not a lot of evidence yet, though. B. Licheniformis –appears to raise histamine. But this one seems somewhat effective reducing my bloating 😀 because it has Lactobacillus acidophilus&Bifidus lactis&bifidus longum

4b0c64fa-30f1-4e23-a9f7-8cf08bd0b591
8669460f-0d21-42b0-ab90-3efd23c75d9e
2157a9c4-88d1-4161-ad60-3b8e530e1af3

Super composition For this price, goof quality, size is OK, probiotics are very important for your body for the production of serotonin, therefore, that the bacteria in the stomach had some help when you have a problem with the acidity of the stomach and you have little probiotic lactobacilli and you have among other things, depression and health problems related.

bbd78f2f-e3ed-4ec3-88e0-bbf3f85dbb5c
Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product because it's a good high potency supplement with quality ingredients and it was on sale.. I hope I see the expected benefits with my candida and gut health.. and i will update after a few weeks of using it ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

ab13226a-7d6f-4351-9c16-be146baae3bd
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This probiotic blend is of very good quality. My 4 year old daughter caught gastritis in December and I have used this to build up her gastro strength. The capsules are small and easily swallowed by her. All the family now takes this and we try to take this on an empty stomach one hour before breakfast.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I have been taking just probiotic products, through online search I read acidophilus and bifidus function better on your body. For people who have a bowel problem, they need to try a variety of different types to find something that suits your bowels and something lacks in your body. Im very content with this one and will take for more than a year to see how I feel. Getting probiotics are important !

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought this for my Mom, she's been using it for 4 weeks now and she says it benefited her so much. Her digestion is now better and no gut trouble or constipation any more. It doesn't have a taste, size and quality are amazing for a reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I started using this probiotic not so long ago, but it's has been helping tremendously from day 1. I have always suffered with constipation and this one was recommended by my nutritionist. This brand works the best over all others that I have tried. It doesn’t upset the stomach, excellent value for price, easy absorption and wonderful to improve digestion and general gut microbiome, plus very helpful lowering histamine. I was having some weird episodes in which my skin near my eyes were getting super itchy and after starting using this supplement, never again. I'm happy made this purchase and will certainly make it again.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have a IBS that's irritate my gut all day long-main problem in bacteria so i use this supplement cause its high potency helping my digestion because its microbiome and its high absorption. LAKE providing a high quality ingredient package of probiotic, small tablet size, I recommend you try this product.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great supplement . The quality is amazing , as well as the effect . This ingredient helps you with digestion, and it improves the microbiome . It relieves constipation and bloating . No bad taste after intake . The size of the tablet is easy to swallow . It came with great packaging . The price is very affordable. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Can definitely see a difference in quality of digestion when taking probiotics. This is one of many brands that I cycle through. I do notice more effect from the higher doses, but this dose still benefits gut health, constipation, microbiome. The package is great. No taste, supplement size normal. Great ingredients.