SE

Posted on May 30, 2022
Great ORGANIC blood thinner

My father been having abnormally thick blood, due to high levels of cholesterol, and blood clots for years. Moreover, he developed diabetes after Covid, which made this situation even worse. After he had taken tons of different blood thinning drugs throughout his long post Covid recovery, I ordered him this high rated Nattokinase supplement to take on a regular basis instead of those; and, so far, it works just excellent for him. Only within a month after he started them pills, he noticed that his blood become much thinner and lighter while he was testing his glucose levels. And most recently, his blood pressure started to normalize, despite the fact that high blood pressure is his long-standing issue as well. With that being said, he is extremely happy about the results he got, and a recommend from him for such a great product) Upd: for now, my father takes them pills on a permanent basis, and yes, this is definitely a great product to replace ordinary blood thinning medication with. Still a resounding recommend) P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

7d2cf8a3-7282-4d05-b8a7-3ea60a3eaac9
Posted on May 17, 2022

Goal of the purchase was to drop D-dimer of my mom after covid. She had strong thrombosis symptoms in her whole leg and D-dimer 1.8 (normal is 0-0.55). I fed her Nattokinase for 1.5 month total. 1 pill 2x day for 3 weeks, but she was sleepy all the time so next 3 weeks she took 1 pill 1x a day before bed. After 1 month of usage her D-dimer was 0.7. And her leg slowly went to normal within first two weeks. Also, her breathing at night seemed calmer, no tahipnoe or orthopnoe noticed. I must admit, Nattokinase lowers blood pressure a bit. My mom has chronic kidney disease and nocturia, which she had for about one year before, stopped. I am not sure whether this is a good or bad symptom, so currently she stopped taking Nattokinase, in case it could imapct her kidney health. However, I find the result of these pills very very good.

cfc53c68-2655-4870-b8ea-c83b56f9e922
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The quality of the medication it magnificent,the size is perfect not to big to cause a choking feeling,The ingredients are absolutely amazing and the dosage is pretty easy to remember to take. The benefits of taking this is to help with a healthier heart and it doesn’t have a taste being I use it with juice so I don’t taste a thing. But I truly love this medication now that I have added it to my daily routine. After reading this review please don’t forget to like it..Thank you!! 🙂🙂

54b0c0c7-fca2-4b45-a7ae-f008f961a550
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I don’t know what difference this makes, but I’ve been taking it for some time now. Blood flow remains good as well as digestion. I know there’s a trend of the nattokinase lowering blood pressure. I have yet to see my blood pressure go down significantly. Perhaps it’s helping to maintain it.

76b20b14-0dfe-4166-9775-0b13e57a71bf
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

im currently trying a combo of meds and supplements to help improve my cat's health condition. she's 18 and was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (due to years of dry kibbles diet) and cardiomyopathy. Nattokinase helps with circulation. Like lumbrokinase, it's a nutrition supplement found by Japanese and helps with circulation as well. lumbrokinase is said to be more directly acting on the circulation system than nattokinase. it's more expensive. i might try later.

b732d703-3a38-4a8f-a29d-2d5db50e949d
78a4e50f-b3d3-41cc-8f10-617085698202
70c60e30-9375-4bbf-8412-d39580603acc
d1bb08f9-9186-4431-86cd-3f624be02b9a
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Nattokinase is a proteolytic enzyme, meaning it has the ability to break down protein and can help dissolve the protein fibrin and support overall cardiovascular and circulatory health by promoting healthy blood pressure levels. Nattokinase help keep fibrin levels in check as excess fibrin in the body can affect the respiratory tract causing sinuses to develop.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I'm taking nattokinase cause I follow a doctor on instagram and read a post about it and it says that helps respiratory issues. I've been taking nattokinase before going to bed and have been feeling a diference on my digestion and on my respiratory problem. I've been using less medication. Size of the capsule is ok, perfect quality (first supplement I take from Lake Avenue Nutrition), ingredients are good. Nattokinase has many benefits: reduces blood clots, is good for the heart, lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL (good cholesterol), improves blood flow, and lowers the risk of heart disease, helps lower your blood pressure, reducing strain on the heart that can lead to heart attacks.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I was aware about the benefits of consuming Natto for better heart and circulatory system, but it is just hard eating natto because of its texture and flavor. That’s why I bought Nattokinase in tablet form for my family and myself. Taking one per day brings about long-term benefits. Excellent product! I would recommend to anyone with a pulmonary issue or wants to use it as a preventative tool against blood clots, heard disease!

Posted on May 30, 2022

From my personal reading about Nato, so please do your own research as I am not a Dr, or a health practitioner. Nato, is Antithrombotic • Antihypertensive • Anticoagulation • Anti-atherosclerosis • Neuroprotective. It comes to my surprise that it’s a good source of vitamin K2! I started taking it, and I am optimistic. The size, tasteless, I haven’t tried other brands yet. My only cons on this product so far, it does not state whether it has Vitamin K2 or not! Other brands like (Now brand) clearly stating so. Also, it doesn’t mention where is it made in!