SE

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I take this supplement for the skin and the good effects on everything. Astaxanthin protects cells from oxidative stress, slows skin aging caused by UV radiation, improves skin elasticity, maintains moisture and microtexture. Reduces the risk of skin cancer. Astaxanthin regulates the formation of collagen, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the skin, reduces transepidermal moisture loss. The antioxidant effect of astaxanthin is not yet felt after one package.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

One of stronger antioxidants. I take it for inflammation in joins to se how will be the effect. Great quality it help for eyes, work of brain and memory. I see benefit on hair, skin. Improving in lowering pin in joins and muscles

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This puts a stop to cold hand and feet. Really noticeable. Bought one for my daughter who has now bought her own. A very good product.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Goods receive with excellent condition. Price are reasonable and cheaper than in my country even include the shipping cost. Delivery takes time, to be plan for order to prevent short inventory. If you can improve the delivery time, it will be great.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The quality and ingredient is good for the health of eyes. I can feel the improvement after trying this on. Will recommend this to my family.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Helps my energy when taken in the morning. I also see a big difference in my skin during summer and being out in the sun, when I take it al year round, I no longer need sun screen (living in Scandinavia)

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I herb always ships in a timely manner. I was told life extension was a good brand and was glad to see I herb carried it a good price... Hoping the its a good brand... Is there anyway to really tell ?