SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
No more hot flashes at night

This is very helpful for me especially during night time because before taking this supplement.. even just after shower, I used to have hot flashes which is very uncomfortable. Now, I don't feel it anymore. The tablet has mild scent and smells good. Another good thing about the product is that it makes me feel 5 years younger than my real age . I'll purchase it again.

0830a45e-d7f4-4cf0-af4e-b2f790b7cf2c
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My doctor recommended this to help with my menopause symptoms. A top quality brand that provides menopause care that does benefit my sleep, moods and focus. The best price I have found is through iherb. I am ordering more. The frequency is only once a day. I feel better adding this product to my natural routine of personal care.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

90bd3bd6-ff7e-4386-b678-f0e7d6a5a8a1
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Hot flushed used to be few hours each time. Almost 3 weeks of this supplement, I dont get the flushes on some days and if I do get them, its once a day n much less intense. Haven’t felt difference in the sleeping part though.

c736bd00-27f6-4f5d-b6e5-c9fd73586b7b
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I just started taking it so I don't really know if it's working or not nut the size of the pill is good and the quality of the package is good and I feel with my personal routine I should be feeling the benefit of the pills soon

Posted on May 9, 2022

This works well, but i only gave it 4 stars because it's quite expensive for the number of tablets. Also, the size of the plastic bottle seems wasteful for the number of tablets, which are smaller than an aspirin. Instead of using them alone, i used them along with a soy supplement.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It's an amazing product. I was suffering from menopausal symptoms, and this product has relieved many menopausal symptoms. I am using a progesterone cream and I am using it with this product.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I recommend this supplement to some of my menopausal clients (I'm a Health Coach) and they report good results. The supplement is a little bit pricey, but I guess it's because of its high quality.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

makes me sleep well. quality product because it makes me feel moisturized. i already can do my usual routine because I dont feel too dry anymore. frequency of my intake is 1 tablet a day. the package is big compared to the contents..