Page 1 - Reviews - Lundberg, Organic Whole Grain Rice Pilaf, Yellow Rice, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 21, 2022

This rice turned to be great. I've prepared it up to the instruction just adde some tofu cubes in it for extra proteins. Nice casserole to fill me a work day long. The price is good. The package contains a rice bag and the spices bag separately. It tastes great.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I'm a big fan of Lundberg products as they are well-flavored & easy to cook. Just add extra ingredients for a healthy yummy meal.

5c0a31af-d2a6-4ef5-a972-892b15da1a6c
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This was ok, but I only put half of the seasoning mix in. I don't like overly salty anything. It is good if you make some spanish seafood paella type of dish with it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Delish! Was happy with the ingredient options added to make it taste even better. The quality is really good and multi use for many dishes.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great seasoned rice mix. Organic and brown rice is a plus.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

If you're like me and you want some yellow rice, you can't buy the stuff at the regular grocery store because it always has chicken in the ingredients. I decided to try this vegan variety, and though the rice cooked up well it really wasn't very good in terms of flavor. You can definitely make something miles better yourself.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I really like these blends, the Spanish one, the mushroom one, and this one are my favorites.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

U TRY IT AND U WILL KNOW HOW IT WORKS

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Just for one serving. Nothing too special about this rice.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I like yellow rice and it has a good taste