SE

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Excellent product in my opinion

The scent is very pleasant and it’s oh balanced and mild for everyday use. My hair is definitely shiny, smooth, fewer tangles and it hasn’t irritated my sensitive scalp. I needed more dense purple color to tone my yellow but I use this between toning and and at times with a different toning shampoo and love it for its effect in my hair heath.

I purchased the purple shampoo from this brand - and then the conditioner. I like the way it cleans and conditions the hair. I have naturally grey hair with a bit of blonde color - and have not noticed any ill effects on either of my hair colors. ( I am growing out the blonde). I will purchase these products again in the future. The conditioner goes a long way - almost two bottles of shampoo to one bottle of conditioner is what works for me.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good quality Product, no scent to smell and easy to use, suitable size package, have a lot of benefits and composition for all ages that have good texture to moisturize sensitive skin and suitable for refresh and feel relaxing hair scalp routine personal care frequency.

a5d1c4bb-a522-47c2-ba84-dffcc8892877
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good size conditioner. I don’t really like the scent but it does the job for moisturizing the hair. I use it daily and has no issues with my sensitive scalp. Good quality product and reasonable price. Came well package. No leakage.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very good for maintaining color treated hair. Especially for blonde, silver, and cooler tones in general. I have blue hair at the moment and it helps prevent color fading.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I initially bought this to tone down the discoloration of my Silver Strand, but it turns out at least my hair incredibly soft, and has a really pleasant subtle fragrance to it.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I was expecting this condition to be more intense purple, but it’s a very light purple shade. Apart from that good conditioner, but don’t think it will be able to neutralize yellow color.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

A pleasant conditioner and nourishes the hair with great moisture. Leaves hair without knots with a velvety touch and a pleasant scent. A bit goes a long way. Highly recommend if your hair is dyed and you have concerns about a reddish undertone

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Soooooo in looove, loved the smell it’s like a mens perfume. Makes the hair sooo soft, definitly will buy again

2ffa756a-3683-4f28-b77c-a062fda10983
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Did r like it much. The scent is very strong, like a man’s cologne. It had too much of silicones for me as well. Did it do much for my blond hair in regards to retaining the color.