Page 1 - Reviews - Mauna Loa, Dry Roasted Macadamias, Kiawe Smoked BBQ, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
SE
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

These tasted good, both the nuts and the seasoning, but ultimately I felt like plain unseasoned macadamias would be the tastier option after all. I like the novelty of trying a new flavor though, this is the first time I have seen BBQ flavor macadamias. I liked it enough that I might buy it again sometime. I’m happy that it is vegan also.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Mauna Loa macadamia nuts are wonderful and these kiawe smoked macadamias are hard to put down. If you like barbecue flavors (like those on potato chips) these will satisfy. The flavor is strong, so if you like the buttery flavor of the macadamia nut, you won't taste it in these. But, if you are into watching sports on the weekend, these are the perfect snack with a beer. Mauna Loa is one of the great brands of Hawai'i. Well worth a try.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Absolutely delicious. Sweet, with a hint of spice, and the rich, decadent flavour of macadamias. They tasted lovely and fresh, not like they’d been sitting in the packet for too long. Unfortunately, it’s 800 calories for the whole bag, and it’s entirely possible to eat the whole pack in one go. If you can exercise restraint, the package has a handy zip lock to keep the contents fresh.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love the flavor of it! Where I live I can only find plain flavor! So happy that I can purchase different flavors of it in IHerb. Love it

Posted on May 7, 2022

So tasty, love the Hawaiian kiawe smoke flavor and can't stop eating, almost finished the whole bag in less than an hour after opening.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Those Macadamias are soooo addictive. The smoked BBQ taste is absolutely great. The packaging and quality are very good too. The nuts are so fresh. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

A new taste experience. Had never tried this one, and it is really nice.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

These are very tasty compared to all my other favourite Hawaii nuts. Very happy

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I'm glad I found this item at a better price than on the Mauna Loa website.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Nice smoky flavour, the right amount of spices and saltiness