SE

4.7
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
1,372

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Fancy box. But the gummies looked old. I checked the expiration and I had 1 month to consume them. Overall not the best supplement because it has added sugar and as many other supplements contributes to more constipation. Not sure if this supplement helped me at all. However, I generally like the brand itself.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The quality is great. The ingredients are non GMO. I see change's in my skin and improved energy. I love the taste. I don't eat much sugar so this helps if I have a sweet tooth. It only has 3g of sugar per 2 gummies.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

These are fantastic! The flavor is really great, soft and not overwhelming or sticky sweet. They’re probably my favs so far!!! Really really happy with them !!!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Has a good taste (for a vitamin) and is a lot easier to take while having morning sickness than a pill! I would recommend them.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I've been fighting the nausea that my previous prenatal caused, have been throwing up the past two nights. But this? This is a God-sent. I love the tartness. No weird vitamin smell or taste. No more nausea from my prenatals!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good quality gummies. They provide all the necessary vitamins and minerals during pregnancy. The taste is nice, I love them. The price compared to size is very affordable.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

i have a young friend who is pregnant every other year. I got these for her because i think her body needs the extra help to remain healthy. She really likes the taste and the ease of delivery. Some pills can be hard to swallow and have an unpleasant taste. These seem to be quite the opposite.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023