SE

4.8
Based on 1,726 Ratings
1,452
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

After took them I have less of the cold and hot flash. The quality is great. The ingredient must be fresh. The size of tablet is regular not too big not too small. The package came safely even the box was crush. the items is ok. It totally boost my immunity.

70d0b553-c0ae-47a0-bbe2-3a1b33ff6e5f
13779409-3815-4000-91bb-ba839b80dd58
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I got this for 1 week. I took them 2 tablets a day. I started to feel the improvment of my hormornes. I don't have hot flash. My nerves is better function. My age is 48. The quality is fresh. The tablet size is pretty big. It got many ingredients in just one tablet.

146569a7-09bb-450f-91e8-353ac6ff20b7
d1958b5a-6902-4c1b-806b-db5743eccef9
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I have ordered this product for many years and think it is a good product. My husband and I both use MegaFood vitamins and feel they contribute to our health and well-being. I trust the quality and ingredients in these products. I also like that they are specific to the age of the user.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Good whole food vitamins plus minerals that some multi-vitamins don’t have. These also have mostly the correct dosages of many vitamins. The tablets are about the size of calcium tablets which I find hard to take. I’m staying with this brand but switching to the one tablet daily instead of 2. Recommend overall.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

My sisters and I have been using this multivitamin/mineral supplement for over a year now. Extremely happy with this product! Its easy on the stomach you don't have to eat before taking it and that's one of the reasons we like it. And it has so many good ingredients.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Purchased for my mom , very good quality, has a lot of good ingredients, size is decent, perfect for her age and easy to take daily. Came packaged very well. Does not have a after taste and great for vitamin deficiency. Very effective and potent

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I found I was lacking in B vitamins. Chose this multi for its percentages in ingredients. I like that you don't HAVE to take it with food and you take two pills. I split them up. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I have taken a Multi Vitamin all my life and this one is really good I have notice I feel really much better. I am 80 years old and this a vitamin worth recommending

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.