SE

4.7
Based on 1,286 Ratings
1,075
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love it! It’s not the first time for me to purchase this, it has an amazing impact on my hair, skin and overall health. I went to the doctor after finishing the course of the pills and the results of my blood test were great like it’s the first time for me to be in a complete health 😭❤️ it is hard to have all the vitamins and minerals but using these pills with healthy diet did wonders to me 🤝🏼💫✨

105f11bd-2520-480d-a03e-51cc00f7edf2
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The is the best multi vitamin for me. Whenever I don’t have a balanced diet due to the busy work schedule, I take 1 capsule daily. The effect is very obvious for me, as I rarely have migraine in the past year. The capsule size is easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

MegaFood is my favorite brand, and I have bought this product many times since 2020. Now I take it on a daily basis, and it has a good effect on my body, such as antioxidants. Also, it has rich ingredients. The quality of the product is good. Just buy it!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

MegaFood is my favorite brand, and I have bought this product many times since 2020. Before that, I had taken complex vitamins from other brands, but my body didn't have much change. However, the Complex vitamins of MagaFood really works, which contains over 20 kinds of vitamins and trace elements. After taking it, my skin becomes more smooth and my feet don't itchy anymore. And now all my family take it too.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

MegaFood is my favorite brand, and I have bought this product many times since 2020. Before that, I had taken complex vitamins of other brands, but my body didn't have much change. However, Complex vitamins of MagaFood really work, which contains over 20 kinds of vitamins and trace elements. And now all my family take it too.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Nice choice with good quality for a healthy life I like that you can use it evan in empty stomach because of its ingredients, daily use with glass package, the size enough for one month, taste good as any medicine, suitable for all age can swallow tablets, I am excited to check the effect by blood test😉

The quality and ingredient list are perfect for the price! The potency is effective and the dosage is excellent for a once-a-day vitamin. I struggled to find an affordable, daily multivitamin that both my wife and I could agree on. Normally, we end up choosing Rainbow Lite, but iHerb is frequently out of stock for international shipping of this brand. Hence, we decided to try MegaFoods brand as it seemed to have a comparable label. However, surprisingly, it honestly works better and for a similar price! The packaging was adequate shipping overseas (no breaks!) and the size of the box kept customs from opening it to inspect.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

good product, using one daily for more than 3 years, this is one of the best multi-vitamin for my usage after trying so many others brand the quality is good, and it is easy to absorb by the body with all ingredient is from the natural sources, I like the product

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It takes care of you just only one tablet a day , no bloating even i took it on a empty stomach and i love the ingredients.

0c4916eb-af06-4d90-a369-ceaaf16200d2
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

To cater to my growing kids' needs, I recently switched to this adult version from the kids' one daily. Everything about it is great (quality, all natural product), especially the vitamin Bs which I think is lacking in our diet. The only negative comment my kids gave was that it is harder to swallow compared to the kid-size tablet, as the smell is stronger.