SE

Based on 3,031 Ratings
2,639
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
my favorite Zinc supplement

MegaFood Zinc is easily absorbed by the body and the added Nourishing all organic Food Blend of Spinach, Parsley Leaf, Carrot, Broccoli, Beetroot seems to have a synergistic effect. Zinc is good for immune health and also helps the inner colon lining. It is relatively expensive but to me it is definitely worth the price.

Hawa95
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

This zinc supplement made with natural ingredients has positively affected my immune system and skin health. However, I find the price to be higher than other supplements on the market. Despite this, I still believe the natural ingredients and benefits are worth the cost, and I would recommend this zinc supplement to others.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i use it size good package good intgredient good

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

With virus exposure a possibility this has been apart of our daily supplements. Does it help? Well we have not been sick but this is a good brand and worth boosting the immune system during this time. Extra immune support during the winter months is standard for us but this was a new addition and easy to take with no negative effects for us.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Good quality brand as it uses natural ingredients. Glass package I appreciate, rather big size. Zinc is great for immunity and is a good antioxidant. It is needed for growth, so it's good to give it to children. The taste is not pleasant, so take it quickly with water.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

As a thalassemia infected person, the Quality of the tablets work well with me. It works well with my hair as well, causing me no deficiencies whatsoever

Posted on May 11, 2022

zinc is needed for the production of proteins and DNA, for muscle growth and repair, is important for the proper sense of taste and smell, promotes wound healing, helps the immune system fight bacteria and viruses, improves digestion, regulates hormone production

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I tried this brand because I tried their iron before and it works! Zinc needs quercetin for delivery so I think the vege blend inside can provide some quercetin... I didn't get tested for zinc so not sure if it raises value. But it's small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

very good brand, I use it daily, I realised myself with much more energy during the day, I will keep purchasing this product as it's very effective, highly recommended. I also want to mention that everything that everything comes good and fast.