Page 1 - Reviews - Megrhythm, Kao, Gentle Steam Eye Mask, Fragrance Free, 5 Sheets - iHerb
SE

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

the heat stays for a very long time ! after I put it on the eyes, I like to put it on my neck or back. so relaxing before sleep.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It is nice and really heating but i cant say that it helped me to relax or relaxed my face muscles. Interesting to give it a try but it wont become my regular purchase.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Love this so much!! Especially for the winter it just feels amazing.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Just great eye mask. It is highly recommended

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Very relaxing. After a long day feels great

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

First time tried steaming eye masks. Didn’t like the sensation. Just not for me

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

like it

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Nice warming to relax the eyes.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been using them for several years now, it's cool that they appeared on the site. Take the mask, open it, put it on your eyes, on a clean and dry face, the mask heats up by itself and gives you warmth (does not burn). Relaxes. It is better to apply at night, and after that already your care. I advise you to take odorless for the first time. These. You won't regret it, a really cool thing! The package contains masks in individual sachets. Comfortable.

1ae67741-c7d6-470b-9c45-0dff17ea0963
0ea784af-84b3-4253-9bd2-90e8e1f68933
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In my case, it turned out, rather, a toy for one time. Satisfied curiosity, but I will not order any more, despite the fact that they fulfill everything stated in the description - they warm up gently, they act relaxing. It's just that the format itself, as they say, did not really go well. But it was interesting to try.