Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Placenta Ampoule Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This ampoule cream is amazing for dry skin. I apply is just before my moisturizer. If you have dry and sensitive skin this is the best hydrating cream for you. It is not sticky and absorbs into your skin quickly. Your skin will immediately feel better and the next day... you won’t believe how great your skin will look and feel. This is a must have for me, and I will repurchase it again.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Very rich moisturizer. The cream has a soft and smooth texture that is easily applied to the skin and is absorbed quickly, leaving it completely salty, but not greasy. Can be used in the morning and evening, allowing the skin to be moisturized around the clock. Has a very distinct scent , but not unpleasant

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a very emollient and moisturizing cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. However it contains lavender oil and has quite a strong lavender scent. People with very sensitive skin might want to avoid this one. But if you don't mind lavender, this is a good cream that is suitable for most skin types. It's not too heavy or too light. The consistency is pleasant and easy to apply.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I like this cream, although I'm not sure if I will continue to buy it. My skin is dry all the time so I'm always looking for new creams. This provides medium to lightweight moisture. I do feel like my skin looks brighter after using this. Niacinamide is high on the ingredient list and my dark spots seem slightly lighter. It didn't break me out despite being a heavier cream.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Very nice cream at affordable price, it a light texture, absorbs quickly, my skin feels so soft after it I'm 40 and I even see that my wrinkles have soften ,please press like if you liked my review (:

Posted on May 6, 2022

I’m using it as a night cream. It sinks very well and does it job. My skin looks fresh and hydrated in the morning.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've been using a different placenta cream before that I was not very happy with but could not find a replacement. I am so glad I found the Mizon placenta cream. I think it is the best and will continue repurchasing.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It has a creamy texture and feels comfortable on the skin. Not very sticky and absorbs well. Has an average scent but quickly disappears. Overal can recomend.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Love smooth texture, not greasy. Perfect for winter time but may be heavy for the summer time. It has odd scent but it is not powerful. Does not bother my sensitive skin

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The cream is quite dense, but, despite the thick consistency, it does not lie on the skin like a mask, it is completely absorbed in a couple of minutes. After absorption, it will not give itself away in any way - there will be no oiliness, shine, stickiness uncharacteristic for the skin. It will be your skin, only better - velvety, soft, moisturized. The cream can be used both at night and before applying makeup. The coatings will not conflict at all. I use the cream in the morning and evening skin care. The cream has a very pleasant consistency: like something mousse, medium density. When applied to the skin, the cream melts and spreads easily. Absorbs well, but leaves behind a shiny mark. It does not look like a greasy sheen, more like nourished skin. Not matte, but a healthy glow of the skin. After applying the cream, the skin is instantly transformed! Small wrinkles are smoothed out, the skin is nourished, looks healthy and elastic. To the touch becomes directly velvety and gentle. During use, the cream did not clog pores at all. After applying the cream, after 20 minutes, you can blot your face with a matting napkin and the radiance will disappear. Perhaps the effect of shiny skin will not appeal to owners of oily skin. The cream has a pronounced anti-aging effect: small wrinkles are smoothed out. Does not leave a film feeling on the face, completely imperceptible on the skin. There is no stickiness during application and after the cream has been absorbed. The cream has a soothing effect, relieves irritation and redness of the skin. Due to the consistency, the cream is consumed very sparingly. Does not provoke the appearance of oily sheen during the day. But I do not recommend using the cream in extreme heat.