Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Skin Recovery, Night Repair Seruming Ampoule, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love this Night repair serum! It’s very moisturizing, anti-aging, brightens, and leaves your skin smooth. I don’t think it has a strong scent and the bottle lasts a long time. You only need a few drops for your whole face and neck. The quality of this is one of the best on market for anti-aging. You can use it alone or mix it in with your moisturizer. I highly this ampoule.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I am now using the second bottle. I like the texture of the serum. It is neither too thick nor watery, just right. There is no nasty artificial added fragrance or scent. It comes in a very attractive packaging., just like a big ampoule. The squeeze tube is easy to use with no spillage. One bottle can last for a month or two. Cheap and good product. I wanted to buy my third bottle but it has been discontinued.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Started using for a week..the feeling after applied is pleasant....my face feel hydrated it and soft... .waiting for the final results in a month😁

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is a third product I get from this brand and they are all amazing. I wake up with my skin feeling nourished and glowing.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Excellent serum for mature skin. Face looks quite soon firmer and more elastic. The bottle is beautiful and the serum lasts very long. Suitable for me age 59. Mild scent. I use this serum every night before night cream. Excellent product. I like it very much.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A little goes a long way and scent is very mild. This really is hood quality and I will re purchase. I love Mizon brand because the really brings moisture and glow to skin.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

it's the second time I'm buying this one. it's really nice on the skin doesn't leave a sticky feeling. and nice scent

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I have been using this serum for quite sometime now. I must say, my skin is firmer and it’s glowing. I keep going back to this serum because it really works🤗

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I absolutely love this product. My skin looks much better. I use it every night. It's not sticky, there's no smell, my face is not shiny in the morning.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love this serum ! No smell ! So light ! No clogged pores . Skin after using it looking healthy , moistures , glowing. Very good suits for combo/ oily skin .