SE

5,571
1,197
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
ยอดเยี่ยม!

I feel good. After 30 minutes of eating it, I feel more oxygen in my bloodstream. make me breathe easier I feel more comfortable breathing. Helps reduce pain in the body and reduce inflammation in the body Every day I have to eat eggs. There are many nutrients in egg yolks. make me strong and healthy I feel energized, refreshed and cheerful. Reduce stress. My brain is more creative. I would recommend you to try these 2 things every day: Cordyceps, MRM and 1-2 eggs, you will feel good after 30 minutes.

09e5b463-1328-4924-90a5-0682abc8486a
Posted on May 30, 2022

No. 1 in adaptogens for me. Best results after intakes. I recommend! Endurance and energy feels like no other product in this class! Best price,best Cordyceps CS-4 STRAIN ! If you want to be better,this is your supplement!This superfood detox your body and immunity benefits.ingredients quality mushrooms in best size package,longevity and taste!

f1d23f5d-3aef-468a-aefc-8f97f4ff1b60
bbac1155-5d4f-49e7-ac2f-44b1cd11cabc
f95f3b2f-94dc-4dd9-bb7d-7cc0203d0d37

Cordyceps is a Tibetan mushroom with multiple therapeutic properties. Cordyceps is native to Tibet where it has been used and appreciated for thousands of years. The name cordyceps means larva in winter, the plant in summer because cordyceps really look like a worm in winter and green grass-like leaves in summer. The description of the plant makes you realize that it can be used in any season, it is so versatile that it can withstand any condition. Cordyceps boosts immunity and resistance to stress, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action, purifies the blood, regulates cholesterol, has an antitumor and anti-cancer effect, stimulates liver function and helps detoxify. MRM capsules are easy to swallow and have a beneficial effect on the whole body. It is an excellent product for both the elderly and teenagers!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Help lungs and energy. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great quality, without taste. Detoxing, gives energy, great superfood for your immune system. Came very fast. The benefits are great. Nicely packaged. Good size. I like the product. Mushrooms are the next best thing. I liked the amounts in each box, and the fast delivery. The ingredients are good. It gives me life.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

With most supplements you're not going to notice any legitimate difference in taking a supplement. Either you're riding on the placebo of powerful marketing on a bunk product, or there's just a very tiny noticeable benefit but it's so small you constantly doubt if it's worth spending money on. Well Cordyceps is not one of those supplements.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is one of the few superfood immune supplement I almost never missed out. Really. Even if I stopped the rest of the mushrooms, this I will continue. Its energy-building-anti-stress benefits, its immune enhancing features (particularly for the lungs), and not forget to mention this mushroom is a well-known longevity supplement. Prior to this, I was taking CGN Cordyceps Complex.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I used to order tcm cordyceps but costly. tried this and the quality is equivalent, one capsule is enough for an adult. keep me energetic n alert for the day. capsule size is normal. this helps boost immune system n I know know mushroom is for antivirus, anti bacteria purpose. very good. recommend that to consider mushroom as our daily supplement.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have been also taking Melatonin from MRM and see a difference compared to other brands. Clears my sinuses. Usefull in avoiding infections and migraines/headaches. Also breathing is enhanced, greater absorption of oxygen. Reminds me of how I feel an extra boost of energy and lightness when in the mountains :)

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I got covid last month and kind of recovered after a week. The rapid test kit shown negative but I was still coughing from time to time always got tired easily. Dun feel like 100% recover. Took this only a week and coughing is gone, less tired, hope it works after the whole bottle