Page 1 - Reviews - Munk Pack, Protein Cookie, Coconut White Chip Macadamia, 2.96 oz (84 g) - iHerb
SE
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

A big sized cookie that's rather soft with quite a few white chocolate chips that melt in your mouth. There aren't a lot of macadamia nuts, just a few. The coconut flavor is not very intense so you could still enjoy this one even if you don't like coconut. The cookie is not dry, it's rather doughy, soft and a bit crumbly. They are nicer than Lenny and Larry both taste and texture wise although you can still feel the plant protein. They are great for vegan diets or for any other types of diet. The single packaging is convenient.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This wasn't a bad protein cookie but it tasted kinda heavy. A lot sweeter than I expected and the texture is quite boring. I was hoping more crunchy, chunky texture with macadamia and coconut but they are barely there. So if you like soft cookies this may good for you. Overall the taste isn't horrible but I know there is better protein cookies out there so I wouldn't buy this again.

Amanda
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Quite good for what it is. It's definitely much better than loads of protein bars I've tried, but if you're looking for a sweet, indulgent treat, then this might not be a good option for that. It has a subtly sweet coconut flavor. And while it has white-chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, they're not very pronounced and the coconut kind of takes over. Still, for something nice-tasting and packed with protein (along with being vegan and gluten-free) this is an excellent option!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This the first time I tried the product and so far the taste is decent. The cookie is huge so it took me 2 days to finish it. This is great if you want to supplement your protein in take. Size is good and ingredients look pretty ok. Quality is soft and edible.

giuly
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

it has a much better taste compare to other protein cookies on the market.i received in middle of winter so it was hard, i put it in microwave for20/30 seconds and it become soft and chewy. i have to said it was a bit hard to digest probably because it contains palm oil that's the only bad point. keep you full for couple of hours.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

These are the best vegan protein cookies I’ve had! Just half of one of these is very filling and satisfying. They also have a nice soft texture compared to other brands that tend to be too dry in my opinion. This is my favorite flavor they make.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A pampering and delicious protein cookie with no side effects. A really sweet treat. You can divide into 2 and split into two portions during the day with coffee or tea.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like the nutty taste of this but this is a little bit too sweet for me. You can pair it with a cup of tea/coffee so it can balance out. I like this even better than the dark chocolate one. I'll definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a tasty cookie full of protein! Our first time purchasing and would buy again. Will say it was slightly dry, but pretty yummy flavor concoction.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Premium quality ingredients. The taste was fine for me but some people may find the texture dense.