SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 7, 2022
noticeable results !

I restarted weight training after about a 10 year break. I supplemented this with protein and 5mg of creatine. (I didn't do a loading phase due to a sensitive stomach).I worked out 6 days a week. I kept my diet reasonably clean but did drink alcohol. noticeable results especially in the arms, shoulders and back. I already got another bottle and will continue for another month. please leave a THUMBS UP and I'll update my progress in a month.

932605b2-1f2d-467d-93fb-5fd10de25202
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,181

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Good quality and ingredients. If you are looking for something that could help you to build up your muscle within short period of time, this is definitely something that you've been looking for. The size is a bit bigger than normal capsules but still acceptable. Good package enough for a month consumption.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a great product, I felt the effects within the first hour of taking this. The pump in my muscles are noticeable and it feels like my muscle have more power and strength. I am able to push out a few more reps on each set and feel my strength gradually increasing. Highly recommended. The ingredients must be very high quality. Tablet size is small and only require one doge per day which is convenient. No taste and the tablet composition is soft capsule. Package is compact but could be a lot smaller for convenience.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 21, 2022
1,562

You just need to take 1 capsule before the workout and after 30min (after it absorbs) you will already start to notice the effect. You will have more stamina (not get tired that fast) due to the ATP boos that you receive. Your will as well be able to handle more reps with bigger weights. Taking it regularly it will help you to build more muscle - try it for one month and you will see a noticeable results.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Have been using this for awhile. Size of pills are ok, not too big and has no taste, can swallow without much worries. Packaging comes in pills of 30 and I find that the ingredients does give me the energy pre workout to push through a few more reps! good!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Muscletech makes quality supplements. The Muscle Builder works as described. The easy to swallow capsules are not too big size wise and have no taste that I could discern. The active ingredient of the supplement allows for more “pump” when working out. I wish there was a higher quantity package available.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I worked hard with my diet and exercise for 1 month (. 30 capsules )size and quality are good composition, taste is great and ingredients are safe. Packaging is a little big, but that is only superficial. Again- work hard, eat well and avoid alcohol for the 30 days. I gained noticeable muscle.

Posted on May 8, 2022