SE

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This the first time i tried this detoxing powder for face only not body The quality,size , benefits, packaging is good Recommended to all of you

934d9afc-7e0c-4fd4-9091-0dced2e0b65f
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My first time using activated charcoal. I mainly use it with my toothpaste, at first I did not notice but when I make some video call with my friends they said my teeth looks whiter. Now I brush my teeth with charcoal frequently, my teeth is sensitive but so far no problem. And I don't know when I can finish the powder, it is actually a lot, compare the price.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I asked my friend who has the whitest teeth how she gets them so white, and she told me about this charcoal powder. I’ve been using it for only 2 weeks now and several people have told me how white my teeth are!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This product is good. It has fine powder charcoal. I use this to whiten my teeth. However, too early to tell if it's working. However, overall I'm satisfied with the purchase.

Great - perfect for lightening teeth - just add to your oral routine. But be warned, can be very messy :D Gave 4 stars as its quite expensive for what it is - I would look for a better deal next time I am shopping - or wait for an iHerb flashsale :)

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

One week of using and I can see result now on my teeth. Best buy ever.

7d70bda3-abf2-4040-92f7-ac3e01344a41
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Charcoal it is, my face was left with black marks after I wash off the 1st time. Luckily, it was all removed after the 3rd wash. The "suction" is nice and tight though.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I use this powder to make handmade charcoal soaps, and I also use it as a face mask and a hair mask. It is amazing! It gives the skin a healthy glow by removing impurities from the pores. It helps cleanse dust, sebum and clarifies oil buildup on the scalp. I mix it with some water to apply on face, and with aloe vera gel to apply on my hair.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is very good for when you have stomach problems good size and value

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Packed well, does a wonderful job on whitening the teeth..