Page 1 - Reviews - Natracare, Maxi Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Regular, 14 Pads - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought these pads because they are made of organic cotton and dose not contain harmful chemicals. I liked them instantly, they are very comfortable and feel good on the skin. I was a bit anxious when I saw that they does not have wings, but when I tried them while sleeping and going out they were actually capable of handling heavier flow and still very absorbent. The size and packaging is good and the quality is amazing.

f02fca58-499e-450d-9f78-d3c276fcd9d2
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a regular pad, but it's longer and thicker than regular pads from other brands. The texture of the pad is so soft, it does not have wings. I've read non organic sanitary goods might contan bleach and harsh chemicals, they might leave toxins in the body, by using organic sanitary goods I have less worry.

aafb05b0-0b1e-47ea-a42f-166280cba8dd
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

First and foremost, I love it because of it's all safe for the planet and for the person using it. I have frequently used the one with wings but it's always sold out. I have not tried this for sleeping or going out since I am not comfortable without wings. But so far, it's comfortable to use at home.

a8bc6dd9-9f80-4d02-ad6b-4bee2b1f7c33
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

These are perfect for my wife. Easy to use, no scent, seem decent quality, & offer a variety of sizes. She said it might be better if the sticky part were a bit stickier but otherwise it's her usual brand for panty liners. She likes that they're not individually wrapped too to save the environment.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Very comfortable, they don't slide around or fall apart. I even rode my bike for over 40 mins and it held up great. They are totally biodegradable (even the packaging)! Please consider using these or another eco-friendly period product to reduce your plastic waste and help the environment! <3

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Firstly, I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of bulk in the pad. These are comfortable. I wish these were a little more absorbent...but for hygiene reasons, it's probably best to change it out often even if it's once an hour lol I did not notice any odor. For how active I am at work, they surprisingly stayed in place. I would repurchase again.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

These are the best! The most comfortable pad I've ever worn (and I think I've tried literally everything available) I love that they're unscented, and made of natural cotton. I have MCAS so certain fabrics etc can cause reaction. These have never done so!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Love these pads. They're unscented, which I appreciate. This isn't the kind with wings but still get the job done. Pads are soft to the touch so they don't feel uncomfortable during use.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Super soft and is much more comfortable than the other brands. These maxipads are also softer than the other pads from the same brand. These don't have wings but they stay in place and does the job well. Love this