SE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Super!

I bought this product for my mother. She takes one capsule daily. She has no more swelling in the morning. Perfect product to lose water in body and weight and also clean kidney. Works great for water-retention. It will work within a few hours of taking it. She loves it.

I have tried other OTC water pills, none have worked until I tried this one! I get fluid retention around my eyes when I have too much salt. This works great! I take 3 with water when I wake up in the morning and if I need a little extra I take 3 more after my first meal. These always work for me.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

12d7b413-2316-46c4-94dd-9435ef9e5fe7
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

In my own experience, this water pills weren't strong as they say on the package "maximum stregth", I followed the dosage in the instractions, after I finished 1 pack , I can say I will not buy this brand again, but for those who need only mild strength it will be a great option, fare price and quality ingredient

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Take it when eat more salty foods and seems help peeing more in order to remove excessive water from the salty food Will definitely keep using it

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Tried 1st order as test. Products arrived amazingly fast, faster than their estimated time. Perfectly packed & well reviewed supplements are perfect. Great prices and huge range. Very impressed with communication & professionalism. I’ll be a regular. Great service!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These seem to work really well to reduce the fluid in my body. I take these along with a bran muffin, (to counteract the effect) and it works good.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

All natural and does the job for water retention. This product is working well. I feel lighter and less bloated after eating or drinking a lot of water.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Products are of high quality, fast delivery. Impressed after using this online shopping service.