Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, SlimStyles PG X, Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I lost 4 kg after 10 days of using it twice Daily on empty stomach.. also it regulates my bowel motion

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This product is very good, I recommend it, I take it twice a day, I will buy it again, Thankyou iHerb

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I just got my order two days ago I started let me wait for result but already my appetite is off for now

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Quick shipping on a great product

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

This is a really great product!

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

Very nice for body condition , improving gut activity and helps with appetite ,much easy to looking good.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

aaa

Posted on Dec 2, 2012

I have been using these for two months and they have truely helped me eat half of what I used to eat and believe me I have been trying every suplement in the past few 5 years and none helped. This is truely the key to a healthy effortless diet. I strongly recomend you to try them and get free of the monster appetite you may have. I must add they work best with the nature factures slim style shakes. Don't hesitate free your mind and body from overeating noooooooooow. take care.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012

I love this, it does work, I don't crave sweets. I only wish that the servings per bottle would reflect taking the suggested 2 per meal ( 6 a day) instead of listing it as 2. If you only took 2 a day there would be 60 days worth, but at the recommended 6 a day there is only a 20 day supply.

Posted on May 12, 2011

The enzymes included in this product help to reduce the gas -- not eliminate it, unfortunately. DRINK THE WATER as recommended and start slowly, like one capsule a day to give your system time to adjust. I am losing weight (20+ pounds so far), without hunger pains. I've managed to completely kick my chocolate habits. The shakey feeling that I used to get between meals has gone completely away. This works as advertised for me when I take it as directed.