Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Vegan Protein Factors, Vanilla Bean, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

this is my favorite vegan protein powder, I only add one scoop to my smoothie and it tastes great and mixes well..I recommend it only If you love vanilla like me!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

its ok but not great , it drinkable but not super tasty, not smooth in the shaker cup it become partial slimy , over all it ok , but i will try something else next time

7cfdc86f-198b-4488-8ef8-d177a3a6a260
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I'am very happy with Iherb.com and Natural Factors Vegan Protein. I've been taking this product for about 20 years now! I've been enthuastic about your online store for a year now it has all these great natural products that are perfect for healthy vegan living! :)

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

For a vegan protein shake it's nice. Vanilla comes through Blends pretty well. Good price. Good quality

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Finally vegan protien that actually taste good

Posted on Apr 18, 2017

Great service and fast delivery to my door. Definite pluses when the local store is out of stock. Actually product per gram is almost 1.5 times more expensive than my local shop.

Posted on Oct 29, 2013

I was surprised how many carbs this contains (including plain sugar). It is a small tub. I'm not sure the price/oz is worth it. Better to get plain pea protein, I'm not sure this blend is offering anything special.

Posted on Feb 6, 2015

it looks natural and the taste is not bad for a vegan protein powder

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

great feelings after use. gives a lot of energy. the smell is attractive vanilla. ordered two cans. to the volume of the can is large, but this is not a problem in the economy, everything will fit.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Fun and delicious and a good quantity, but I will not repeat the purchase because I need larger quantities, the large cans that cost 300 riyals are cheaper than a quarter of the quantity for 60 riyals