SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Großartig!

Great quality immune improving supplement for any season and any age. It is a shame that the size is bit modest, because the taste is incredible and I would like it to last longer. Carefully chosen ingredients of the composition are superb for your diet. Lots of benefits for your health.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The ingredients that go into this gummy is of pretty good quality and seems to benefit my immune system which has seen some improvement. However I use it to supplement an immune defense tablet that I am already taking as part of my diet. What I don't like about this is the smell of the gummies.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very nice gummy, good texture not too sweet, easy to chew or suck. the sugar crystal stays in room temp better than the 7X in wrapper, it has a tad smell upon opening but after awhile i am used to it, the smell doesn't linger in the gummy itself. I bought 7X for kids and cheaper ones 2X for myself and hubby. Its amazing bec one tiny gummy has 3200mg equivalent Elderberry extract, as compare to other the max i found is 1000mg equivalent only. So this is definitely so much more worth it, 1 day 1 gummy only and i got so many x more Elderberry extract :) highly recommended

fbcf34c8-ab43-4654-9a5a-897b0e0709ca
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This winter I chose to add to my immune support Sambucus Black Elderberry daily gummies and I might add, at 2x strength. Another reason I selected Sambucus Black Elderberry, they are higher in immune support over pomegranate, blueberries and higher than goji berries. I love these gummies one a day after my breakfast and the taste is great!! Thank

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Not very tasty. I bought it for my kids but ended up taking it for myself as my kids didn’t like it at all.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

at first felt to salty but its such a good supplement and and big package

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good tasting sambucus gummies, been taking elderberry for immune boost

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The taste & texture is so good that I take 2 (instead of 1) each day.. As for effect, too early to tell

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

These are my all-time new favorite supplements! They taste so good and are a lot stronger than the other ones I use to take. Highly recommended ⭐️

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These are excellent thy taste good not too sweet. They did seem to melt a bit but they are soft rather that than dry out and get hard. The packaging is nice. the potency is good. I personally wouldn't mind it more concentrated. Elderberry is a thoroughly researched herb with antiviral benefits. Improvement higher concentration and more gummies for the price.