Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Burdock Root Fluid Extract, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Great supplement to help with immune system and certain types of cancer. My dad used this when he had cancer, Dr said he only had a year to live and he lived an extra three years. Fate or the supplement, we will never know but history says this has been used for centuries to help fight certain cancers.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Love Nature´s Answer. No alcohol and always good queality products. I use it as it is so supportive to the liver and helps clean up the blood. Have been using it for years.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is a great quality Burdock Root. Excellent support for liver health. See the book "Life Changing Foods by Anthony William" for a powerful, informative write up on its benefits. This Burdock Root in particular is a Medical Medium approved product on his website directory aswell.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I take it daily, one dropperful, and it has helped me a lot to move forward in healing my chronic illness. YOU CAN HEAL ☀️ I really like Natures Answer Alcohol free products 🌞

Posted on May 23, 2022

Excellent quality product and company. I used the entire bottle. Burdock root is one of my top ten supplements that I use. It’s great for the liver and keeps the blood clean.

Posted on May 12, 2022

My naturopath recommended this supplement for me to combat skin lipomas and detox my lymphatic system. The taste is pleasant, I just add this supplement to a half glass of water and drink between meals. It is good for a general body detox.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Scent good use good quality perfect size big age forever package good benefits a lot composition season summer moisturizer texture light sensitive none no flavor frequency and gentle ingredient hemp improvement not for diet supplements concern none taste no taste

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

There's a lot of way to use I use it with my daily lotion little drops and I note little bright also I use it in my face with face lotion

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I am happy with my purchase I just wish it came in a bigger size. I didn't realize that it has 15 servings. they recommend you take 2/3 servings a day. It will not last very long.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Improves digestion. helps pancreatic and liver function. and eliminate acids from the body

8dc0b1b1-70d3-49af-9f4e-4dfd2ac7c85c