SE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
My preference

Good size, good taste, prefer a liquid. Can up the dosage if you feel like immune system needs it. This one I liked best, my mum preferred a sweeter one. Definitely makes positive difference when start to feel cold etc coming again. Dark bottle standard dropper. Alcohol free is bonus. Mid syrup quality. Natural way is better for you body gut health and immunity boosters are needed to help us in positive way.

e9856531-76b1-4aa6-ae4a-e4ebd6f42137
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use Echinacea in a cold and flue season and basically to protect myself from viruses. Echinacea is particularly beneficial in helping the body heal quickly from colds, flu, sore throat, sinus infections, sinusitis, hay fever, bronchitis, canker sores, enlarged lymph glands, ear infections, gingivitis, enlarged prostate, urinary tract infections, and yeast infections. Echinacea is also a blood purifier and has anti-inflammatory properties

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Loving this product, whenever the family started to get the flu or sore throat, this fight the virus and we started to feel better and it stops from becoming a full blown flu and cough . Easy for kids to take as compare to cough syrup ! I restock and restock again. Fast shipping as well from iherb !

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have ordered capsules before this time I stepup my game 4 bottles for my household to boost our immunity during winter time offer a lot of support for virus / cold/ cough. Good stuff if you want to keep your immune in good order.

623301c7-e373-44f3-853c-f3f69d2c3b54
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Brilliant quality supplement against cold & flu...very uplifting- helps one feel as though you can breathe easier...great immune support; Can be taken for 10 - 90 days then take a break of : 5 - 45 days...

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This tincture has a mild taste so I like to use it for immune support for my kid who doesn't take pills. It has a dropper for easy dosing. Nature's Answer products are quality for the price and a good size for tinctures.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great immune support, I have Echinacea in capsules, as a dried herb and in alcohol-free drops, the last option suits children very good, who are not used to drink a lot of tea or water, and it is good to take to the trips instead of dried herbs.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Echinacea has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. However, human-based research is often limited. It's considered safe and well tolerated for short-term use.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Bought this for immunity purpose. Using this to strength my immunity. After taking it for a short time, lesser running nose issues and more alert.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I'm using Echinacea on a regular basis during flue-times. It helps me very much to get through and to boost the immune system. I like the alcohol free version but I had to get used to the taste and texture. It is thicker than the alcoholic tinctures.