SE
4.7

4.7
IvyIreland
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

This is a quality supplement that I buy often. I used it as a natural antibiotic. Package is great, benefits and ingredients cannot be faulted. It has the usual oregano taste but with diet it improves a lot. Composition causes no concerns. It suitable for adults any age. It has no hemp.

Excellent quality ingredients taste and size because worth the price . My family, me and husband even loves it. First time buying this product and already see some benefits from this supplements;)) thank you iHerb for shipping to indonesia !! We love all NA products as it has good packaging and other benefits for our body

EmaAvdispahic
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have autoimune disease hashimoto hipothyroiditis, Insulin resistency, alergia on gluten, and milk. In better word all my problems come from instinence. I was recomended to drink oregano oil as natural antibiotik. Also I had headache and urinal problems. I feel all the benefit by using it. I also drink other supplements and I can see improvement in my health.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

I used to get strep throat and sinus infections like clock work. Our Nutrition Educator told me about Oil of Oregano (and recommended this brand) to help my immune system. I've been taking it for 3 years now, and haven't had either since! True story - one I share with friends and family, who have now incorporated oil of oregano into their diet as well. I buy these capsules as gifts now.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

My Savior. After years of suffering and using migraine-specific pills I found the solution. Since I discovered the product I have not been taking headache pills. In addition I have found that oregano is excellent for almost any inflammation or irritable bowel or when I feel a little pain creeping up. A tiny, easy-to-swallow pill that solves the problem with no side effects, no dependence. One bottle is enough for a long time, at a great price.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Initially started feeling like I had the beginnings of a bladder infection. Decided to research natural antibiotics and came up with OOO. After day 2 of using OOO, my symptoms were gone. Impressive!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I'm loving taking these. So small and easy to take. I can already feel a difference and I've been on them for a few weeks.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I had Mono and one of my friends recommended me oregano oil. Apparently oil in drops tastes really bitter, and I was lucky I got this capsule, didn’t feel any taste, was easy to take them

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Oil of oregano is truly a natural antibiotic. Whenever I have some kind of illness I regret not having these because the liquid formula of oil of oregano tastes yucky. But these have zero taste because of the gel cap.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I take oregano oil regularly for gut health. And I don’t tend to stick to a particular brand, but rotate among a few. This was discounted and it’s a trusted brand.