SE

4.7
Based on 7,245 Ratings
5,897
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

This product contains the highest concentration of Black Elderberry I have seen on the shelves, and I find it effective in warding off a cold if taken at the first sign of symptoms (usually scratchy throat for me)- 2 teaspoons 3x/day- or shortening length of cold (usually gone in 4 days). My family have all experienced this remarkable effect and use it too. I tell all my friends about it if they haven't already heard.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Buy it serveral time and it always save me from the flu or nose allergy, i have weak immunue system whenever I have bad sleep. This help stop me from getting serious illness, normally after 2-4 times drink i get back my energetic life. I normally take 1 tablespoon and mix with water. If this comment useful to you, please help click 'Yes', thanks so much and have a nice day!

I believe this works to inhibit the cold or flu virus. I felt the bug coming on a half dozen times so far this winter and have successfully avoided dealing with a full blown cold or flu. I use it in conjunction with Oil of Oregano, Colloidal Silver, chewing garlic and gargling with warm salt water. The next day the symptoms are GONE! Say what you want, but hey, you can't beat it if it works.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Most elderberry syrups have extremely high sugar content or use artificial sweeteners (check the label!). I was looking for one that added no/little sugar and finally found this! Also means that the syrup is sourish but definitely tolerable to me. Highly recommended to anyone who is trying to avoid added sugar in their diet.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Quality is good, fast delivery, easy to use, not difficult to understanding. should be healthy, i guess. Just eat and enjoy. I may buy it again if I have good experience after using it. The delivery is really really really fast. I receive it just few day after the purchase is completed. The scent is also good. the ingredient is simple. the package is good.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is spectacular quality Elderberry syrup, not only do I love everything from this brand the ingredients are top notch, alcohol free etc. I’ve used this in cold drinks smoothies etc. but also put a splash in my hot herbal teas over winter. It lasted me and my partner all winter which is great, depending on how many people in your family and how much you’ll use it. The perfect immune supplement, especially if you’re feeling extra cold or under the weather as it helps maintain a healthy immune system. I will buy more now that we are in a 4th wave of the virus just to be extra safe. The taste is quite nice too. The only thing concerning about the packaging is the lid is a bit messy, a dropper would be a better option if you can switch one out as it drops a bit when you pour naturally and have to wipe it after every use.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

High quality product with highly beneficial ingredients. Very effective for a cold or cough. I have repurchased this product for its fast acting benefits. It’s well packaged and reasonably priced and tastes alright. Highly recommended! Much appreciated! I have repurchased this one! Many Thanks for having this product available!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing. Sambucus, the main ingredient really helps to improve your immunity and total health. When I start feeling sick I use it everyday and combined with vitamin c it works wonders. To me it tasted good. I’d say you should make it a regular basis supplement in the flu season.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This Sambucus syrup is excellent. Other than Black Elderberry juice, this product only contains vegetable glycerin, purified water, and citric acid. It is easy to use. Simply add 2 teaspoons to any beverage, or take it straight. While I wouldn’t call it delicious, it certainly goes down easily. I feel it has been an important and effective part of building up my immune system.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022