SE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Easy way to get Vitamin D3 plus K2

I have been using this product for 8 months. My correct dosage according to my doctor is 2 drops on my tongue every morning. Bloodwork showed a vitamin D deficiency and the K2 helps absorption of other supplements I take. The taste is delightful, and it is so very easy to use.

300dd42b-b985-4afb-a325-5113f5d59888
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I was so happy to find these two quality ingredients together in one package. Vitamin D3 and K2 are important vitamins for immunity as well as general health. I love the drop dosage to be able to customize what I want that day, it is also wonderful to use on your skin if you prefer to absorb vitamins this way.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Very good and convenient to take, as it doesn’t need to eat too much capsule, tastes good as well . I can get the vitamin that I need to. I’ll highly recommend to my friends.

d52d905e-7a16-4cfb-8194-5f73d12c974c
Posted on May 22, 2022

This is the perfect combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 for the bone health. It’s almost tasteless which is great. It has an oily texture.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I hate this kind of dispensing bottle which doesn't have a dropper. You have to shake the bottle to get the drops out. Sometimes nothing comes out or too many drops come out . I usually take 4 drops each time but is hard to control. Will not buy again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

comfortable use, good size. Don't feel any scent and taste. So I hope it works and will incease my immunity and give me energy.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I really like the taste of this vitamin. A little tricky to get two drops to come out evenly, but I'm getting it to work okay. Doesn't seem to have any bad additives.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I need supplements in liquid form. Have been searching for D3K2 in the liquid format as my daughter can't take tablets. This one comes in handy.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Convenient in droplets form easy to take with drink easier absorption

92c74e08-a82f-4085-9f66-db747ec23cfc
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Good low dose vitamin D &k2! Can be a good complement to your supplement if you are looking for a higher dose of vitamin D😊