Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Charm, Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk, 11.25 oz (320 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I waited so long for this product to become available and once I saw it I bought 2 pieces at once!!! The quality is perfect due to best coconut and main ingredients and has a very pleasant taste. The package is big (320 g) so it's a perfect size to use it for cakes, eat directly with a spoon or use it for drinks due to it's composition. The main benefit is that you can use it almost for every dessert, be it cake, pancakes, milk shake or anything else you can imagine. Also I recommend to mix a spoon of this condensed milk with coffee in the morning, you will find a great taste!!! It's the best alternative so far for ordinary condensed milk, but coconut condensed milk has a nicer taste which I like the most. THUMBS -UP! if you like my review and find it helpful!!! :*

770f31d7-bcf7-49d3-ae8d-3ef6ee133a3c
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This condensed milk is great! Its flavor is delicious, it smells beautiful, and works perfectly in dessert recipes. It is a great choice for vegans and those with milk allergy! 🌱♥️

58e8170c-86ea-41cd-8a14-77fc2123c55d
Posted on May 6, 2022

More then happy with it. I wish the ingredients was more clean. It tests like a milk candy. The size and the package is also excellent. I like to use it on my coffe and sweet.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The Sweetened Condensed milk is a hit at our Paco’s Shave Ice. Only thing I was not able ro get more then 8 since they were low in stock.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My fav brand of vegan condensed mylk, great in beverages, desserts and baking!

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is an awesome project. Used it to make vegan tres leches cake!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Delicious, a little bit different than regular condensed milk, but still very good.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

i love it. absolutely amazing. thank you iHerb ❤

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best 😍😍 it’s so delicious