Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Truth, High Potency Vitamin D3, 125 mcg (5000 IU), 300 Quick Release Softgels - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have been taking D3 for three or four years, and my frequent colds have also improved greatly. I bought 5000iu for my relatives to prevent the recurrence of cancer. The body's D is enough. Studies have shown that cancer can be reduced a lot. I hope it will help him.

Alla
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Wonderful and highly effective vitamin! The doctor advised me, since we have few sunny days, starting in autumn. And the lack of vitamin D affects the mood, the entire skeletal system suffers. This product has been rigorously tested for years and has shown great results! I trust this manufacturer, as I have ordered products more than once. I am very happy with my choice! It actually works! I recommend to all! If my information was useful to you, please like it, I will be very grateful.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good quality and dosage of vitamin d3! According to the results of the analyzes, it really works. Contains only oil. After a month of taking it, I feel much more cheerful.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Super quality! The ingredients are great! There is definitely a result!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A good replenishing dosage of vitamin D. Favorable jar in terms of price and quantity.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I can't live a day without vitamin D. I recommend to all

8b9165da-9599-4cc8-8c49-e676b41516be
Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very good, unless good, the granules are not too big, no odor, good dose

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Good to swallow, no odor, the dose is sufficient