Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Truth, Just 4 Kidz, Multivitamin + Probiotic, Natural Berry Punch, 60 Vegetarian Gummies - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My daughter loves the taste and the chewy texture. As for benefit, I think I can’t say much about it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

These are super tasty, I tried them. I can't see any kid not wanting to eat their vitamins. Great quality.

Posted on May 27, 2022

My kids loved it taste good , smells good

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Kids' favorite multivitamin with probiotics. Children are reminded every day to give them a vitamin. Help children who have problems with stool. I give chewable vitamins to children from 2 to 5 years old. Multivitamins are vegetarian, which is very important for me. We will order more 😇 If my review was useful, I will be grateful for the like 😊

6ca00dd4-8261-4294-8ecb-7bba66b8bf0e
cc2a96ba-543d-4c6b-8531-fdfb7050ce6d
Blessed4
Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The kids really liked the multivitamins with probiotics 🥰 Berry punch flavored vitamins 😊 Probiotics help maintain healthy microflora and strengthen the child's immune system. I give children age: 2 years old, 1 per day, 5 years old, 2 chewing gummies. Vegetarian vitamins😇 The photo contains a description of which vitamins are included in multivitamins💛 Children themselves remind about vitamins every day! I will order more ❤️ If my review helped with the choice, please click like 😇

1dae61c3-8bb6-4995-8a7f-eb61696e8f8c
b9dc27c8-5055-4048-a571-64428835e180
e68b3c4f-c823-492d-b3e6-8fa2d2c186aa
2b9b9e57-3caf-45b4-9039-1acf1abbfcba
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I give it to my 1.5 year old son. Two a day. No problems with swallowing. The child loves the taste. The immune system has been strengthened. I advise everyone.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Multivitamins + Probiotics, Probiotics help maintain a healthy microbiome and strengthen your child's immune system

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It's not too sweet, it has a moderate taste and contains a variety of nutrients, but I don't know how it works.