SE

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Amazing. It takes a month to see the effects of you Jane hypothyroidism. But I feel the difference in the shower with less hair fall and overall more energy. This is a safe iodine choice and I love it. So economical too. Six month supply you really can’t lose with this since I think we are all iodine deficient.

b0e5c3c4-bc5f-497c-857c-8581e82f9261

Quality is excellent , Kelp provide important nutrients with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My favorite kelp. I take this for iodine for low thyroid. I tried another brand and the powder inside the capsules was white!! that told me it was bleached! this one is a brownish color like you would expect dried seaweed to look! No complaints. My go to Kelp brand!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Kelp helped me with my thyroid issues, both when it was too low and too high. It seems to keep me balanced. This is an easy way to add the extra iodine I need, especially since I don't eat much seafood. Of all the brands I've tried, I like this best.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My husband talked me into buying these. I admit that I was skeptical, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try them. I did check with my doctor, and he said there wasn't anything in them that would hurt me. I'm sleeping better and my hot flashes have nearly disappeared

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

it is my superfood, I have a family history of deficient in thyroid functions so I used it regularly from years ago, you can got all benefit of iodin from this product, it's also powerful antioxidant which reflects glow and softness on my skin and hair, also it has detox effect.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I had been messing around with Lugols Iodine for a while and my thyroid test levels were not great. I switched to this Kelp product and retested and my thyroid levels were smack dab in the middle of the healthy range. I know people will make compelling cases to take Lugols but make sure you actually need it before you supplement. Get a blood test and see where the thyroid is. A simple thing like adding this Kelp may be all you need.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Use one table on a daily basis. My friend mentioned that Kelp helps her skin stay clean. Definitely, since I have started using it my skin is great.

ee7a22bf-141b-4fee-a06e-bb33e638b302
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Although it's probably best known as a source of iodine, kelp contains many other minerals, such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium. Kelp's trace minerals include chromium, manganese and zinc, as well as such ultra-trace minerals as germanium, iridium and rubidium.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

good value product. Dr L Wilson recommends this brand. The capsules are fairly small and no trouble to swallow. PLUS it's great to be able to get such a large quantity in one bottle.