Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source Of Life, Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, No Iron, 90 Mini-Tablets - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

my son has used this companys child version since he was 10 years old we switched to this make when he was 14 years, he states he has energy at school he has one a day

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

For me, Natures Plus products are a benchmark. Its composition is excellent, so much so that three capsules a day can cover the need. I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone who considers it important to have access to the necessary vitamins and minerals on a daily basis.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Great for women who are post-menopause as it doesn't contain the iron so it's not heaty. Bought this for my mum and I love the natural formulation, the tablets are much easier to swallow since it's mini-tabs, compared to the bigger tabs.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I ordered this because I was looking for a smaller sized tablet since I have difficulty swallowing with big tablets. Disappointed it’s the same size as ordinary capsules! In the picture attached, the black tablet is this NaturesPlus mini tablet and the left one is another brand ordinary sized capsule. No significant difference.

de96d888-9dfe-41bb-b6b7-3be2a84c7317
Posted on May 22, 2022

please do not ask for a for a review, your "Chat with virtual assistant" is b'useless I wanted something the other day your virtual assistant wasted my time. now I will have find someone in New Zealand that will sell it to me, then will not have to ask your useless virtual assistant so do you want a customer or what,

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Best vitamins I've ever used. They are large, so get the mini tabs if you have trouble swallowing large tabs. Well coated, and not rough on the throat at all.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

The Multi has a great formulation of ingredients. Evidently, the number of ingredients causes the serving size to be six. That is alot for one Multi.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Have been taking these for years. Seemed about October my body would go into an energy slump like trying to hibernate. Not one for energy drinks or such things. Mentioned to health good owner who recommended these vitamins. Said it would boost energy. Seemed a little creepy to get energy (vs improved general health) from a vitamin. But did start and have continued to take them and, by golly, they did seem to boost energy. Now take half dose and the mini tabs.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

Many of these generate enzymes and hormones, enhance immunity, and keep your nerves and organs in good working order. These nutrients are also required by your body for reproduction, maintenance, growth, and the regulation of bodily functions. Many of these vitamins and minerals may be found in multivitamins, although in various concentrations. Other substances such as herbs, amino acids, and fatty acids may be present. I've been taking these vitamins for years and they're fantastic. I haven't come across any that are better. Although they are not little, I have no trouble swallowing them. If you have trouble swallowing tablets, a smaller version of this vitamin is available; you'll just have to take more of it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

Have been taking these vitamins for several years now. They are a great daily multiple vitamin & they actually give you a burst of energy! If I forget to take them, I notice it right away, cuz I feel sluggish that day! I've recommended them to friends, who have also been impressed, after trying them.