SE

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Great Product!

The quality of the ingredients is great! I feel some improvement when it comes to my painful knee and joints 🥺 the package looks nice! Cognitively I didn’t feel any difference tho. But I still do recommend to by this wonderful product. It has great benefits and doesn’t have any taste 💪🏻

dd7f359b-58c6-429c-8fd9-299d35e06da8
ef4a3fd2-e244-412b-a911-6e9df633d6de
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is my first time buying turmeric curcumin from Naturewise even though I have tried other brands. The composition of ingredients like turmeric curcumin with organic ginger and bioperine black pepper extract makes this a quality blend. I have benefited from regular daily intake of 3 capsules as they have greatly reduced inflammation in my knees and joints. There is significant improvement and reduced pain in these areas. Great product. Worth buying again.

30662aab-d2ab-4c55-971a-cad77d3e553e
cde4bf66-5b72-4987-a3cd-68a892267717

I love this organic curcumin supplement , it’s mixed with black pepper so it can be absorbed much better. I use it every day twice a day and i used to have problems with the skin and bones and now i feel much better. I would recommend to use it in combination with fish oil because they would work like a anti inflammatory elixir.

81efd3ab-d5d1-46ef-a1e0-b9382acc03da
AmalYaqoob
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I looked at many curcumin supplements, i found this the most high quality product, it also includes black pepper which i find great . note that curcimin supplements are better than the tumeric one. and of course this product is the great one for joint health. After 2 months of using it, I don't feel as much as knee joint pain as before, and I will buy it again for sure.

c434d67f-0bf8-49e2-8a83-bfff7efc2618
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I was having arthritis pain in the knuckle of my hand when I started talking these supplements and the pain went away and hasn’t returned. I’ve been taking this exact supplement for quite awhile from various vendors but iHerb had such a great deal that I couldn’t pass it up. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

i use this product every day for many months now and i am very satisfied. i us it to help for inflammation issues and for helping boost immune system.for me this supplement is necessary because in the way we cook today we use it too little...i remember my mum using turmeric every day when cooking a tspoon full of it...

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have joint pain after training, so i need something to reduce the inflammation. NSAID and paracetamol works great, but the problem is my IBS symptoms increase after using these drugs. I have tried to consume turmeric in food because it is anti inflammatory, however i didn’t noticed any difference. I tried this supplement as last try, because the concentration is higher than dietary use, and it is more bioavailable. Two weeks in, my joint pain improved, and surprisingly my IBS symptoms also improved. I will continue to use it and see how my response over time.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I'm 56 and have tried different brands for turmeric supplement with high curcumin content and this is the best that I came across. Turmeric is naturally high in antioxidant and this one is a good mix of ingredients to ensure max absorption. Overall happy with the results thus far.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Great dosage, only 3 pills a day to get more than 2000mg of turmeric which is enough to help my inflammation and joint pain. The ginger and pepper addition are key for absorption! and all for a great price. Just be careful of the coating, too much handling and your hands and everything you touch will turn yellow. Comes out in the wash though!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have knee problems in both knees. I tried a different turmeric supplement and it did nothing for me. I gave this one a try before completely throwing in the turmeric towel, and I got positive results! My knee pain and swelling significantly decreased in one knee. I would recommend this supplement.