Page 1 - Reviews - Navage, Nasal Care, Saline Nasal Irrigation, SaltPod Eucalyptus, 30 Saline Concentrate Capsules - iHerb
SE
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love it. We are a regular user of navage and have been loving the regular pods. I was really excited when I found out they make these. I really enjoy using it though I can understand some may find it too strong. For those who loves strong mint will really enjoy this pod

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love the refreshness of these pods. Now, if you are like most Americans and can't handle the slightest discomfort, buy the regular salt pods. These have an added kick that clear the sinuses and are amazing. Just burns a little at times but that is the added eucalyptus in this pod! Enjoy!

Posted on May 25, 2022

The Eucalyptus Salt Pods work significantly better to clear up sinus congestion than plain salt pods. I wouldn't use anything else, given the choice.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love the way my nasal passages feel after i use this rinse. Very refreshing aand invigorating. It does a really good job of breaking up congestion. The scent is so fresh. I love the ease of use of the pods. You always know they are clean amd safe.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Delivered promptly as promised. Good quality. We like the eucalyptus scent.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Navage is excellent, but your store offers availability to purchase smaller quantities at a good price.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Couldn't find this in any local stores. Shipment arrived in 3 days. Fair pricing.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Refreshing nasal rinse, I like to use the plain saline pod first, then follow up with the eucalyptus pod!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love these eucalyptus salt pods. Very refreshing. My package came really fast. Thanks!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love the Eucalyptus pods and could not find them. I was very happy when found them in this site and reasonably priced.