SE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
My skin feels so soft after using it!

I love these peel pads! Honestly, I used practically all of them and will be buying them again! Has a slight grape scent. The package is so nice, I will be reusing it for other creams. Not sure it's gentle enough for sensitive skin, but I have a combination to dry skin, I usually use a moisturizing face mask after it and it works great for me! I use it not so frequently, once a week. One of the main benefits is that it leaves your skin baby soft after you use it. Great size for the price! Loved the composition and the ingredients in it! Very good quality pads! I'm really impressed! I think it will help any skin ages.

1a7e62c8-1ab4-4747-9d2c-e395d88c8df9
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It comes in very big size! The pad has finger pocket and comes in 2 sides, soft one and scratchy (gauze) side. I only use the soft side on my face. It has strong grapes smell like candy. It’s very moisturizing and can wipe over face, neck, chest. I like it.

00cca3f4-c298-47b0-bc04-6d2c7e743ef0
050c1bd8-bdfd-4f0a-9bae-6397076f5ba6
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

okay but let’s talk about the scent it smells amazingggg i wanna drink it so bad!! i got a nose job recently and i’ve been dealing with a lot of black heads and texture on my nose but using this product has helped me sooo much it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling sooo smooth and glowy!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Has a nice scent, and the size of the product is good, and the quality is very nice, it’s so gentle and not hard on the face and i heard it’s not subtle for the sensitive skin type, for the first use i think it’s pretty nice!

Posted on May 28, 2022

One of the best scrubs i used, gentle to the skin, the scent is amazing, the packaging is great, it has many benefits to the skin, i use it once or twice a week after cleansing the size and quality of the product are great and it leave the skin nice and clean

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using this products since ages and i will keep using it! It’s a high-quality daily exfoliation that has many benefits and gentle enough even for sensitive skin. Even though its main concern is for aging, it’s actually suitable for any skin concern. The packaging is big and contains lots of products that can lasts months even if you use it frequently.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a very mild acidic peeling product, you use one gauze for each single application, i recommend it twice weekly, at night before your night regimen it ensures that you will have silky skin, no flakes or dryness and a glow appearance because your skin is continuously but kindly and mildly peeled. i have been using this product for 5 years and i come back to it every time, way milder that mechanical scrubs like sugar scrubs.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It was really nourishing! It was really good for my skin. I love this! The flavor is immaculate! I love using it! The quality is incredible for its size. It’s gentle and moisturizing and super great for my sensitive skin. I use it every single day! The packaging was also rly cute! It’s great for my age and has tons of benefits

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love this . My skin is sensitive and reactive (eczema prone) . This is so gentle but still effective. I use it once a week and I can see a significant improvement in my clogged pores . My skin is definitely smoother to the touch without irritation. I love the smell too

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Whenever I use these pads my skin feels refreshed and clean and hydrated. The smell is a bit fruity sweet. The pads are made to very gently exfoliate

64da8c5a-1a83-41b5-80ba-244435340366