Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Ultra Gentle, Daily Cleanser With Pro-Vitamin B5, Fragrance-Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product was really great. I was a bit skeptical about it since I was using some other cleanser but trust me I haven’t touched the other old cleanser since I got this product. It’s gentle, for me since I have a sensitive skin. I love it, my skin loves it.

599d7321-b2e2-4cc6-afa3-a20911809b50
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Yeaaaay finally I found a gentle non foaming gentle cleanser. It works well in my sensitive skin and doesn’t stings. no fragrance, acne prone friendly, and the best part is only 10$ for 16oz! 10/10⭐️⭐️ I think it gonna be my new favorite Edit: After months of consistence use, I feel like it has similarities to CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. It doesn’t really cleans water resistant sunscreen & tinted moisturizer. so you need to cleanse 2 times or add an oil cleanser / balm as first cleanser to help this cleanser (Neutrogena Ultra Gentle) work better and less rubbing ur face. It doesn’t stings around my eyes and it lasts forever! overall it good and gentle cleanser.

e421c498-a0cf-4fb0-a13a-0d256ddae347
242bb4ad-25fa-4a3c-97fc-db2d309132c6
25c625e8-d13a-4a74-ad30-70e58393fce6
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I was very pleasantly surprised by this cleanser. It's great for sensitive skin as it doesn't dry out the face at all. It has no fragrance and the non-foaming formula feels smooth on the skin, just make sure to cleanse gently with circular motions for 20-30 seconds to dissolve all the oil/dirt. This is the biggest bottle I've ever seen for a cleanser and the size allowed me to use it for over 6 months before needing to buy another bottle.

623f4a45-d330-492f-8fe6-e9b00ea5245a
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Neutrogena's Ultra Gentle Daily Facial Cleanser (16oz white plastic pump) is about as bare as you can get with a wash. It is inexpensive, with absolutely no fragrances, colorants, fillers, essential oils, foam, exfoliants, parabens, or soaps, making this one of the mildest washes on the market, akin to the texture and use of Cetaphil's basic face wash. The lightweight gel base makes for an excellent day wash and second step cleanser at night. Alone, this wash will not be robust enough to break down and remove makeup, tinted bb/cc, or SPF. To disrupt these stubborn layers of product, you will have to either utilize a remover or an oil balm first. Then follow up with this cleanser to get a thorough clean. If you don't wear makeup, great. But I assume if you are wearing copious amounts of sunscreen, as I do regularly, you understand most cleansers will not remove it adequately because they are designed to be waterproof or at least water-resistant. A water-based cleanser, like this one, isn't going to do much. Therefore, I use it as second cleanser or morning cleanser.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love this super gentle yet effective facial wash from neutrogena coz it doesn’t dry my skin yet i feel so fresh and clean after using this. I highly recommend this esp for those who are sensitive acne prone skin peeps like me

90f3a4e4-c728-4195-ae10-5118b21a6d4c
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

First time trying this. I guess it's recently released. Wanted to try the fragrance free version since the original reformulated with fragrance. Good value!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

the size is great and the packaging is convenient. this is a basic face wash that can be used morning and evening. i have dry and sensitive skin and this is gentle enough on my skin. it doesn't make my skin feel tight after frequent use. this is a good quality face wash

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The ingredients are gentle and it cleans my face well each night (while not stripping my face and making it dry). I do agree with another reviewer on how to use this cleanser. You have to take a pump or two and rub it into your face DRY, no water at first (think of it like a cleansing balm and cleanser in one). Rub it all around, even on your eye make up. Then, with lukewarm water, wash it all off. All my makeup and greasiness from the day come off, yet my skin still feels supple.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I started using this after my CeraVe Foaming Cleanser finished. For your reference, I have combination skin and my cheek area dries out when I wash my face with cleansers that are too strong. This is so much more gentle and does not dry out your skin compared to that of CeraVe. The composition of this cleanser is simple and the quality is great!! Must buy affordable cleanser.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I love Neutrogena products because of their purity of ingredients. This is a wonderful deep cleaning facial cleanser. It cleans deep down into the skin tissues and unclogs the pores. What your left with is a clear radiant complexion, without the skin feeling like it's been dried or stripped of moisture. This bottle seems to last and last, and lathers up well. It is great for skin that tends to be oily like mind, because as I said it does not strip away all the moisture out of your skin. I highly recommend this beauty product.