SE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 21, 2023
Excellent supplement!

My husband has taken this supplement for several years now with great results lowering and controlling his LDL cholesterol. A great bonus is that there is no fishy taste and is loaded with beneficial omega. Iherb offers competitive pricing and fast shipping. We will continue to purchase. Thank you for carrying this product. We love the Nordic Natural products!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is my first purchase with the red yeast built in, so rather expensive if you ask me as daily intake is 3 pills. Otherwise it works wonder and helps to reduce LDL while benefiting your HDL and triglycines.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Good quality product. Delivery was quick. Softgels is easy to swallow. Hopefully will help me lower my cholesterol. Will up date after I finish 1 bottle :)

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great quality and ingredients, perfect size, definitely I will buy again. Suitable for all age groups. Im taking this daily. Neutral taste. Big package for fair price.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

My Doctor recommended these for high cholesterol. I have been taking these for 8 months. They have brought my blood numbers down. I have increased exercise, but not any other changes.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I am using this to reduce my chlosterol. My doctor told me to keep doing what I was doing because it was working. I cannot take statin meds because of side effects. Highly recommend this.

Posted on May 23, 2022

الحمد لله الشافي المعافي I have high cholesterol so used omega LDL from Nordic actually stopped i can't judge if its good or not I'm using now omega3 from natural factors its vary good .

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Easy to swallow though the capsules seem larger than others. No unpleasant taste. I’m hoping for my high cholesterol level to reduce at my next blood test and to benefit my heart health. Happy that it also contain high level of Omega.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My husband's blood pressure is not stable and I bought this for him. After taking the whole bottle his blood pressure is ok now. I am not sure if it is just a coincident. Anyway, I trust this brand though this is expensive when compare with similar products of other brands.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Recommended by a sales staff at the pharmacy. wanted to improve LDL, so give it a try. not sure about the effectiveness yet. Will go for health screening in May. hopefully this product helps.