SE

Based on 3,199 Ratings
2,761
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
3,742

Size 000 Capsules are Fantastic! They hold about 1 tsp. of powder. I fill many powdered supplements with these when the taste of the natural product is unbearable. You can even stuff ground fresh garlic in these when you need fresh garlic therapeutically. Even though I have swallowing difficulties, I can swallow these with a big gulp of water or a thicker fluid. I'm allergic to the vegetarian capsules as many are made from PINE. I love that they are bovine gelatin!

Love that these are only gelatin & water. No other junk! But with that being said... they are not veggie caps. They are bovine - so they are gelatin from Cattle! I'd prefer a veggie cap. The #3 size is approx 1/2 long and fits 150 mg - 200mg of powder. So it is on the smaller size - which I like and smaller is so hard to find now-a-days. The bag says this is "the smallest empty capsule size available". It took me a while to figure this out and learn that the number represents the size. The higher the number, the smaller the capsule . For example size 0 is a larger capsule (holds more) than size 3. So if you want a small amount (like 200mg) choose a higher capsule size like the #3. If you want a bigger amount choose a number closer to 0 or 00 our 000.

f148b43c-8ca1-49fb-a57c-a2cef22994e3
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Best price on perfect ingredient capsules! We avoid capsules made with vegetarian ingredients because we’re allergic to many, but beef is high on our list of good for you foods. I keep these on hand to fill with Astragalus and Reishi during the winter months to help us fight off illness.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I use it for years I have problem swallawing pills and this helps me so much! Also I hate the taste of medical cannabis oil that I use so I drip it into the capsule and swallaw it, makes my life better. The oil does not ruin the capsule. Great quality. No taste or scent like other companies that I tried that had fishy taste Size is perfect for me

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Great product and reasonably priced. Decided to purchase online instead of locally since they were 1/3 the price. Purchased a lot of these when I grew and made my own herbal products. Just got the mini greenhouse rebuilt and the herbs are going into pots. I will be purchasing again in the future. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Supplementation is a must for energy levels and health in these days. Sometimes you can save money by buying herbs in powder form and create your own supplements. All you need is a capsule making machine and some gelating caps! NOW brand is one of my favorites and delivers 1000 empty gelatin capsules at a decent size. The price is also a bargain and a great value for money so I will be buying this again. Shipping was fast and packaged well. Highly recommended for people on a budget who want to protect their health, make their own supplements and save some money!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The capsules are very good quality, didn't caused any problems for me or my health. I ordered those capsules to put all the healthy powder I couldn't push into me in the normal way. Very effective for me, however, the package with the capsules have scent from the capsules itself. Feel free to use it if you're like me and you can't eat or drink powder consistency food.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am able to get a way better size of package online and great quality. I use it to take nasty tasting liquids medicine. The capsules do have a little scent to them but nothing horrible. They feel very thin but sturdy. They are very effective for what I use them for and are a great value.