SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
7,616

I can’t take HRT. Had major night sweats due to peri menopause, took red clover after 2 weeks stopped, I continued to take then a year later night sweats every hour returned.. I tried black cohosh twice a day and within a few days sweats gone and feeling better. I take both together. Nature is amazing, if you are having hot flushes take with red clover and wait for a week or two for full effect.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It is like homeopathy - need to take it for a couple of weeks and the intense hot flashes diminish greatly. I still get them, but the heat doesn't come on so intensely and doesn't overwhelm me anymore so generally great improvement. My concern is whether I need to stop after certain number of months or year(s)?...

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My hot flashes were horrible! Every 20-30 minutes and I couldn't seem to get cold enough fast enough, I was sweaty all the time! My mom told me to try these and within a few weeks, I noticed a difference. Now, I'm comfortable again, I still get mild ones, once in awhile, but nothing bad.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Works to a great degree to help my wife to reduce her hot flashes. But this is not the only product she takes. She alternates it with Nature's Way's "EstroSoy Menopause Relief Blend" and ZOI's "Menopause control Support". Nice to know there are numerous affordable products that works!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I tried other brands of black cohosh and they gave me headaches and didn't help with hot flashes or night sweats. Taking this NOW Foods brand of Black Cohosh twice a day, along with Gamma Oryzanol (120 mg. 3 times a day) has made living through menopause bearable. I was ready to go on synthetic hormones until I found this combination. Painful and annoying hot flashes and feelings of inner tremors had literally hijacked my life. I got 3 hot flashes an hour before. As long as I take this combination of supplements 3 times a day, I can feel normal again. Taking either alone isn't as good as the combination. I'm so happy I don't have to take hormones and raise my risk for breast cancer now. Try the combination. It might take a few weeks before you see the results, but it works.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

It really helps the menopause flush. I have been taking this more than a year, though I am not taking it on a daily basis, I will take it whenever I feel the flush comes more often for the day. It really helps.

a6b6d543-4c40-4dbb-87d9-6a7668c99ef6
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I was ao sceptical that this will do anything for my menopausal heat waves but it works! as others have said after a while the effect diminishes but I just combine it with rhodiola and have excellent results.