Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Chitosan, 500 mg, 240 Veg Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The doctor prescribed me this sorbent as it's the most effective. I have liver and gall bladder problems so have to take good quality sorbent daily to absorb and remove toxins from my body. So far it works good - the feeling of sickness is gone and the rash on my skin too. The most important is to have long gaps between taking chitosan and other medications as it can absorb them too. Please hit like if my review was useful. Отличное средство для выведения токсинов из организма при проблемах с печенью и кожей. Рекомендую.

8b5ce796-8dce-44c1-8772-884ef7a0c3fd
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Good quality and it works like a charm. My son used to put on weight whenever he ate outside food too often. With this Chitosan top up with White Kidney Bean Extract even better. The Chitosan ingredients are within healthy range at the same time have fat absorbing action. The size of the capsule is just nice. My son definitely benefits from it. It is a good product.

c97dea87-8392-45d0-912a-4eb1b2a3828b
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Chitosan is NOT a weight loss pill like so many people think of it - However, it does have some pretty profound positive effects on the microbiome and so improves digestion, assimilation, and elimination. Other brands can be too big or chalky tablets that are hard to swallow. This one is easy to swallow size, great dosage, seems to work well and is a good value. Good quality product!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Although this product is marketed for weight management, I take it for kidney support. This is trademarked LipoSan Ultra chitosan. It has clinical research, which is great. My doctor was impressed with the reduction in my creatinine levels after taking this for a several weeks. Of course, I am not claiming this will provide the same benefits to everyone but the research is there and my results mimic the studies. It may be worth looking into. This brand has produced many great quality products that actually work.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I think it's working, I take 3caps once a day before lunch (since I'm doing OMAD) and I can feel grease on the stool the next morning, also my waist circumference is down by 1cm after a week of consumption. not sure if it's the chitosan of my intermittent fasting.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Since taking Chitosan and other nutrients and traditional Chinese herbal medicines as advised by my naturopath - and a kidney expert - I feel terrific with more energy, less stress and a better ability to cope with everyday life. The amount is just right for me in both the tablets size and the dosage and the benefits I've gained are all very welcome. I did some research to find the most reasonable prices for what I needed and am more than happy with the results I've received so thanks iHerb.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Hot pot must be! I usually don't use it because it affects the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients from food, such as vitamin D. I will use it before eating hot pot or large meals. Chitosan will help to absorb fats, so that we can reduce the absorption of excess fats, so as to achieve the effect of maintaining the body. It is recommended for people who eat greasy daily, and it is also suitable for people who control their diet before a big meal. If you have the habit of using nutritional supplements such as vitamin D, it is best to supplement the nutritional supplements 4 hours after using chitosan

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

This is my second purchase after finishing my first bottle, it does help me to maintain my weight even when I do not exercise or eat less health sometimes. I eat 3 capsule each time before my lunch or dinner.

de48cfda-b06b-4f9d-a57c-b4713c541438
Posted on May 6, 2022

Liked it very much. High dosage of main ingredient, size of the package will keep you going for a while)))). No taste, which is good. My digestion definitely benefits from taking it on regular basis. Quality is always great and proven hier. Will buy again later. Thank for bringing this product on the market.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Had no idea what to expect when I started these but at the risk of TMI, I had awful IBS symptoms for about 6 years then found CBD oil, which after about a month of consistent use completely resolved the pain and cramping issues. Two years in I read about chitosan and its fat-binding properties and decided to give it a go. I noticed on day 2 that my mornings were way more comfortable, and um voluminous and um... far more floaty. Quality is good. Ingredients is real. Size is acceptable. I did find some research that showed Crohn's patients often see relief from chitosan due to its sequestering fat in the bowels, which made me feel a lot better since I was concerned that fat not absorbed by the small intestine would cause problems in the large intestine. I basically take 2-3 pills when having a high-fat meal to avoid missing essential fat-soluble nutrients.