SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand kn echinacea liquid. I found vitamins in i-herb. I used to take Blackmore Echinacea. I bought 3 bottles of 3 brands echinacea at the same time. It comes in liquid form easy to take. Smell is not strong. Taste is ok, a bit sharp but i prefer to be more tasty. This brand is the less sweetest and the sharpest among three.

226c58be-f5cb-4b99-b28d-7d640deaeb81
ab158475-c8e7-43c9-8eba-dad175c417af
0aa80cd1-e51a-4bd4-895b-be26a7a11adb
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I love Echinacea tincture and have used it for many years to boost my immune system. For me it seems to work wonders. I literally never get a cold and if I do it'll go away super fast after a few doses of this. A must have for any home remedy kit, especially during today's times of pandemics and sickness everywhere. But it doesn't taste great, which I don't mind, because it keeps me healthy.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I use it to strengthen my immune system. If I feel like I'm getting down with a cold, I add a few drops to my tea and the next day I feel better, so I think it works. Package size is big and lasts for a long time. It has a little alcoholic taste.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I'm very partial to echinacea extract and have been using it successfully for decades. I use it as soon as a viral infection is suspected and it's helped very much along the way. I chose this brand because it contains the echinacea angustifolia variety which is very effective and increasingly rare to find.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Echinacea supplement benefit has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. However, human-based research is often limited. It's considered safe and well tolerated for short-term use package of quality ingredient trusted brand taste bed if you take it alone

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My daughter has a difficult time with colds and has found this echinacea extract to be one of the most beneficial products to reduce the severity of her symptoms. It tastes good in a little tea or juice and lasts a long time and it has no negative side effects. It tingles on the tongue which I understand to be a sigh on its excellent quality.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good quality supplement safe ingredient comes in safe package gives you a lot of benefits and improvement to your health its has antioxidants,antiviral properties should be included to your diet good taste.

35d4d0a4-32a1-4006-8d9f-b19f47d633d7
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I take Echinacea extract every winter to boost my immune system and really like this product. I put in a glass of warm water with freshly squeezed lemon juice every morning, love the taste.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The ingredient of this supplement I found it good for immunity and even collagen increase. This brand trademark's quality is one of the trustworthy trademarks. I like this product, because of the good quality of it, and the size is fine too.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I take 20 drops of echinacea along with another 20 drops of green propolis and 1/2 lemon on an empty stomach to boost my immunity