SE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,379

It is very convenient as I can use it directly while it is ready diluted in jojoba oil. Although it is a 20% oil blend, the scent is strong enough and I really like it! I use it for face, head and neck massage and it is really calming.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Nice product, although it doesn't quite smell like the old fashioned frankincense I use to know. I thought it would have more musk type hint in it. I will mix it with some jojoba oil, as it is supposed to be beneficial on arthritis. It does have a wood, oriental scent which is fresh and nice. NOW brands are a good line of products!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very good product and dosage for a price. Thank you. I will order again till now it's my favourite product. Good size. Good ingredients. Good quality .

49037c94-f5e8-447f-8bc8-51c420218aa4
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

What an amazing quality and scent.. it smells fine, you can handle it, u can use it on daily basis .. the packaging is good and the size is reasonable…

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Mmm! Frankincense has a warm, earthy and resinous aroma. This essential oil blend is semi diluted and ready to use. I like to use it as face or scalp serum. Boswellia is also an excellent anti-inflammatory!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Frankincense is a very beneficial oil; with the jojoba oil, it nourishes and heals the skin, scent is soothing; I use it especially on my face.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My husband suffered trigeminal nerve damage after he cracked his temporal lobe, frankincense has really helped with the numbness and nerve pain. I bought this again and sent it to my brother for a similar problem it really seems to be helping him.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022