SE

4.7
Based on 2,066 Ratings
1,648
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Do NOT apply this Spearmint Essential Oils directly onto your skin for it may cause severe irritations. Instead, mix it with a carrier oil like extra virgin olive oil. I prefer to use mine based on 5 parts Essential Oils with 5 parts virgin coconut oil. Apply afew drops here and there and massage it on your body or around your neck to experience the gentle cooling and fragrance effects. Do avoid touching your eyes and "down below" LOL if you do not wish to get 'burn' LOL.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The scent is mild, natural, soothing and refreshing when used in a diffuser. Spearmint Essential Oil has numerous benefits including Good for Digestive Upsets, high in antioxidants, anti-androgen, Lower Blood Sugar. Spearmint composition is a large number of antioxidant compounds, including rosmarinic acid, flavones and flavanones like limonene and menthol. Studies in women have shown that it can decrease male hormones like testosterone while increasing female hormones necessary for ovulation, such as luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I use this to make my own hand soap. This spearmint has a lovely sweet mint scent. The oil is pretty potent and I don’t have to use a ton to smell it in my hand soap, so this size bottle is lasting me awhile. Good quality product. The scent has not changed or gone off after having it a year.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Uses: as diffuser, spray house, adding to shampoos, repels insects. Main ingredients: pure spearmint. Color: no color. Scent: strong spearmint smell. Size and Packaging: 30ml in a dark colored bottle with a press-down and turn cap. Why excellent: real strong spearmint scent, good for house spray to eliminate odours.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This little bottle of spearmint essential oil packs a punch! I love diffusing this refreshing scent in my home as it lifts my mood and makes my home smell delicious. The scent is subtle - not at all over powering. I use 3 - 5 drops in my 100 ml diffuser and let it run. My family also enjoys the natural scent of this oil.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The scent or the fragrance of the essential oil is very natural which soothes and relaxes my daughter when she has cold. Mixing the spearmint essential oil with coconut oil and rubbing on the chest helps her when down with cold. The packaging was done amazingly well when the product was delivered.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Now essential oils are the best for the quality and the price. This is the only brand I use for my natural homemade products. They have pleasant scents, true to their nature, and a few drops goes a long way. Use this to freshen up your house, add to shampoo, or create your own uses. Essential oils from Now are the best I've found. Try them! You won't be disappointed.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Delicious essencial oil! It’s a minty scent but different from the menta piperita one, this reminds me More of gum and candy, while the other one is more dental paste. I use it before studying and to let the house smelling good. This brand is very high quality, it comes with 30 ml, so bigger than most oils, the package comes with a security opening, so it does not leak in the mail. It’s 100% pure essential oil.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love love love the scent of this essential oil. I will mostly use it in my diffuser after cleaning my apartment. I'm not a "convert" with oils, I don't know how much I buy into the supposed benefits, but a lot of them smell amazing, and I think they are at least a good alternative to synthetic home scents. They smell way better to me. And this one is definitely a favorite!